Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Philip

Why is Katy such a fucking flop?

and this is coming from a Xtina stan ny2 

She hasn't seen top 10 since 2017 with CTTR, and she released shitload of singles since then:

Bon Apetit - 59

Swish Swish - 46

36Flop - 86

Con Calma (a popular song she remixed) - 22

Never Really Over - 15

Small Talk - 81

Haryles Outside of Hot 100 and Never Flopped this hard - NA

Daisies - American Idol Finale, Good Morning America, random ass performances + interviews - 40

Like wow ny2 I remember the time when her fart would go top 2, and now the good sis can't even reach top 10 (with a collab as well, my fave can't relate ny1 )

She really fell hard didn't she? Gaga really won ny2 

I don't understand it either, and it's not like her MV's quality has gone down, some of them are pretty epic like Bon Appetit and 365. wat3

Was it her feud with Taylor? or was it the cutting of the long black hair that caused her to lose her sex appeal (and therefore lack of interests from GP)? brit14

5 minutes ago, STJ said:

or was it the cutting of the long black hair that caused her to lose her sex appeal (and therefore lack of interests from GP)? brit14

You might be onto something here. I could totally see the GP paying dust to an artist because they've cut their hair.

7 minutes ago, STJ said:

I don't understand it either, and it's not like her MV's quality has gone down, some of them are pretty epic like Bon Appetit and 365. wat3

Was it her feud with Taylor? or was it the cutting of the long black hair that caused her to lose her sex appeal (and therefore lack of interests from GP)? brit14

perhaps the kiddos have grown up and moved on, leaving her with 4,5 stans? not sure rih1 

1 minute ago, Manel said:

You might be onto something here. I could totally see the GP paying dust to an artist because they've cut their hair.

screaming at the sarcasm orangu1

but it could be one of the reasons tho, if not

4 minutes ago, Manel said:

Appearance means a lot in pop moo7

3 minutes ago, Philip said:

perhaps the kiddos have grown up and moved on, leaving her with 4,5 stans? not sure rih1 

4/5 stans can't make her videos go 100m+ views wat3

She isn't a flop. Daisies reached top 40 right? She isn't a flop. However, by her own standard, she is flopping hard. The curses of Mimi and Brit are real. Remember when she said Mariah is good for nostalgia? Remember when she said several times that all that is left to do is shaving her head, mocking Britney indirectly? Remember when Britney had to post a Bible verse to attack the big boobed Christian woman? Remember when Mariah didn't care about Katy's stretched hand(s)?

Yes, the curses of Moo and Knee ARE real indeed.

if you wouldve told me in 2016 that a katy perry LEAD would be peaking at 40, i would have LOLed rip3

its tragic cause i think her music since witness has actually been her best

but being serious, katy just lost her cool factor the moment she cut her hair and started looking and acting like a soccer mom during the witness era.... and since she didnt have a strong stan base to fall back on, she fell with the entire FORCE of gravity rip3 i- 

Her priorities in life are different now - you as an Xtina stan should know that. 

Some artists still fight to be on top of the world, some just embrace the change that inevitably comes. Sure her commercial power and fanbase has lulled, but she still pulls through in the end. Swish Swish has 313M streams despite its abysmal peak, NRO will be hitting 400M soon despite being #15 and 'over.' Stupid Love demolished NRO's first week in every sense.. but by the looks of it, it's not even gonna come close to NRO's numbers in the long run. ari7

Enjoy gaga winning and enjoy her fun dance album instead of focusing on miss Perry. wub1 

The singles she released were random, and Daisies wasn't even promoted that much. Katy Perry doesn't really care about chart success anymore, she's really about the art and not the charts. Her personal life is more important right now than her career.

jj2

12 minutes ago, Tama said:

She isn't a flop. Daisies reached top 40 right? She isn't a flop. However, by her own standard, she is flopping hard. The curses of Mimi and Brit are real. Remember when she said Mariah is good for nostalgia? Remember when she said several times that all that is left to do is shaving her head, mocking Britney indirectly? Remember when Britney had to post a Bible verse to attack the big boobed Christian woman? Remember when Mariah didn't care about Katy's stretched hand(s)?

Yes, the curses of Moo and Knee ARE real indeed.

and the fact that she said that about mariah while promoting the last single off her last successful era. if she only knew she would never be on top again  rip3 

2 minutes ago, Gilly said:

and the fact that she said that about mariah while promoting the last single off her last successful era. if she only knew she would never be on top again  rip3 

rip1 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.