Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kristina

Why did Madonna's fans rush to listen to Gaga's new album?

Within hours after it leaked, only so they could get their unwanted opinion out there ajay1 Why are they so OBSESSED? Are their faves current efforts that BORING? ajay1

You know that literally everyone here is pop fan and listen to new pop releases? Whats wrong with that? Is it a crime to listen to album of someone you are not fan of? Im going to listen to it too, im open minded about it, and i think im might like it. 

It same as Monsters were listening to Madame x, or katy fans to Lover etc etc

Jesus Madonna haters really cant sit for 5 minutes without finding a reason to hate. 

Can i breath too? Or is it Reserved to gaga fans too? 

5 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

You know that literally everyone here is pop fan and listen to new pop releases? Whats wrong with that? Is it a crime to listen to album of someone you are not fan of? Im going to listen to it too, im open minded about it, and i think im might like it. 

Jesus Madonna haters really cant sit for 5 minutes without finding a reason to hate. 

i can assure you NO ONE outside of your fossil base rushed out to listen to madame trash ajay1 as if

6 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

I get giving it a stream or something - but rushing to download an album that isn’t even officially out yet when it’s by an artist you know you dislike is beyond obsessive ajay1 

1 minute ago, Kristina said:

I get giving it a stream or something - but rushing to download an album that isn’t even officially out yet when it’s by an artist you know you dislike is beyond obsessive ajay1 

Well if someone hates the artist they would rather download from a leak link than give it a stream ari4

I can only speak for myself but I was a Gaga fan ever since 2008 and I dropped out in 2012 after basically obsessing over her for years (and seeing her live three times, I might add) but I've never lost sight of her or wanted to brit14 It's always interesting to see what she's doing and you know the album will be talked about so it's nice to have an opinion (this is also why I listened to that terrible Dua album because I knew the gays would be all over it and I wanted to know how I felt about it) oprah11

2 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Well if someone hates the artist they would rather download from a leak link than give it a stream ari4

The effort ajay1

2 minutes ago, Earth Ripper said:

I can only speak for myself but I was a Gaga fan ever since 2008 and I dropped out in 2012 after basically obsessing over her for years (and seeing her live three times, I might add) but I've never lost sight of her or wanted to brit14 It's always interesting to see what she's doing and you know the album will be talked about so it's nice to have an opinion (this is also why I listened to that terrible Dua album because I knew the gays would be all over it and I wanted to know how I felt about it) oprah11

Also same i was a fan from before her debut album dropped as i accidentaly discovered her on some underground nyc electronic music blog dead2 she just put me off too much around meat dress and it went down from there rih4

I've been a Gaga fan since 2010 and lost interest in her around 2014. In addition to that, I couldn't stand the fanbase. Why I rushed to listen to the album? First of all, I listen to a lot of new pop releases, especially those of artists I'm sort of interested in. Second, because the visuals have been very good and I was interested in listening to the album. Overall, it wasn't absolutely terrible but it wasn't great either.

The question I'm more interested in, though: Why did you rush to create this thread and why didn't you stay permabanned? @Kristina

21 minutes ago, Gilly said:

i can assure you NO ONE outside of your fossil base rushed out to listen to madame trash ajay1 as if

Then how come almost every one on this forum knows a good bunch of songs from it and I was like one of the few people who disliked the album`? ajay1 Stay in your bubble of delusion, idiot.

1 minute ago, Madonna said:

I've been a Gaga fan since 2010 and lost interest in her around 2014. In addition to that, I couldn't stand the fanbase. Why I rushed to listen to the album? First of all, I listen to a lot of new pop releases, especially those of artists I'm sort of interested in. Second, because the visuals have been very good and I was interested in listening to the album. Overall, it wasn't absolutely terrible but it wasn't great either.

The question I'm more interested in, though: Why did you rush to create this thread and why didn't you stay permabanned? @Kristina

Then how come almost every one on this forum knows a good bunch of songs from it and I was like one of the few people who disliked the album`? ajay1 Stay in your bubble of delusion, idiot.

that BAN really didnt teach you your lesson ajay1 rihported ajay1

43 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

honey I haven't listened to fossils album and never will and I barely even finished lover.

Just now, Infrared said:

honey I haven't listened to fossils album and never will and I barely even finished lover.

the fact that these fossils actually believe that people outside of their base even took the time to listen to that trash rip3 not even 1 play rip3 

1 minute ago, Infrared said:

At least there are people, even haters, who will listen to an album before giving an opinion.

It is more pathetic to talk shit about music you know nothing about, but here you are with Gilly and Kristina. jj2 

6 minutes ago, SeekingThrill said:

At least there are people, even haters, who will listen to an album before giving an opinion.

It is more pathetic to talk shit about music you know nothing about, but here you are with Gilly and Kristina. jj2 

I heard some snippets of songs and the singles and it was trash. jj2 

13 minutes ago, SeekingThrill said:

girl your fellow fossil IMPLIED that non fans and haters have listened to madame TRASH and we simply CLOCKED the lie 

whether we think the album is trash or not is irrelevant to the topic, this thread aint about that ajay1 its about haters rushing to listen to an artist they constantly hate on. we cant relate boo ajay1

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.