Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kristina

Why did Madonna's fans rush to listen to Gaga's new album?

Because they are OBSESSED with her cry0 and I can't blame them, I mean, she's so fucking iconic ugh cry0 

14 minutes ago, Infrared said:

honey I haven't listened to fossils album and never will and I barely even finished lover.

obviously YOU are the only existing gaga fan, sorry i forgot,

i still remember monsters trolling M section and BG on MX release date eve1 but of course as always monsters only see other people wrongdoings being blinded by their obsession with hate ari4

34 minutes ago, Madonna said:

I've been a Gaga fan since 2010 and lost interest in her around 2014. In addition to that, I couldn't stand the fanbase. Why I rushed to listen to the album? First of all, I listen to a lot of new pop releases, especially those of artists I'm sort of interested in. Second, because the visuals have been very good and I was interested in listening to the album. Overall, it wasn't absolutely terrible but it wasn't great either.

The question I'm more interested in, though: Why did you rush to create this thread and why didn't you stay permabanned? @Kristina

Then how come almost every one on this forum knows a good bunch of songs from it and I was like one of the few people who disliked the album`? ajay1 Stay in your bubble of delusion, idiot.

Why are you so angry? Chill ajay1 

11 minutes ago, SeekingThrill said:

At least there are people, even haters, who will listen to an album before giving an opinion.

It is more pathetic to talk shit about music you know nothing about, but here you are with Gilly and Kristina. jj2 

ooooop the obssesion with hate and ignorance of monsters is showing ny2

26 minutes ago, Madonna said:

of making this thread? yes. ajay1 

It took a lot less effort than downloading an album and listening to it from start to finish just hours after the leak ajay1 

Just now, Kristina said:

I'm perfectly calm. More worried about you though looking at your recent BG activity. Is everything alright at home?

2 minutes ago, Kristina said:

the way youve been triggering them sis  ajay1 even got them throwing personal insults and going through your thread history, they mad MAD ajay1

Just now, Madonna said:

I'm perfectly calm. More worried about you though looking at your recent BG activity. Is everything alright at home?

omg i wasnt paying attention to BG what a crazy obssesion also the disgusting ageism ew as i said monsters are known for one thing HATE

its sad cos it really put off any sympathy for gaga knowing what kind of people she attracts um3

1 minute ago, Kristina said:

It took a lot less effort than downloading an album and listening to it from start to finish just hours after the leak ajay1 

Okay and I really wanted to listen to it? What does being a Madonna fan have to do with it. At least I listen to the music before I give an opinion about it. Maybe you should do the same instead of blindly hating something without at least listening to it. dead2 I made myself familiar with every Mariah album before saying that her music ain't for me and before forming an opinion on it.

1 minute ago, Gilly said:

the way youve been triggering them sis  ajay1 even got them throwing personal insults and going through your thread history, they mad MAD ajay1

It is so  great that you are so calm and aren't pressed while Fossils are dragging Chromatica to hell. sia1 

1 minute ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

omg i wasnt paying attention to BG what a crazy obssesion also the disgusting ageism ew as i said monsters are known for one thing HATE

its sad cos it really put off any sympathy for gaga knowing what kind of people she attracts um3

They are definitely one of the main reasons why I unstanned her. Imagine signing up here and being bombarded with all the Madonna hate threads every fucking week, created by the same people who never even took the time to listen to her music. um3 and because they don't know shit about Madonna, all they did was age-shame her, wish death upon her and call her a slut, prostitute, the inventor of AIDS and what not. That was the moment I decided I did not want to be associated with them, ever. 

However, a good bunch of Gaga fans are nice. Especially nowadays. It's really just the Gaga fossils that are trash. gag1 

4 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Okay and I really wanted to listen to it? What does being a Madonna fan have to do with it. At least I listen to the music before I give an opinion about it. Maybe you should do the same instead of blindly hating something without at least listening to it. dead2 I made myself familiar with every Mariah album before saying that her music ain't for me and before forming an opinion on it.

Because you’re a Madonna stan who constantly hates on Gaga? dead2 All of her obsessed haters are usually Madonna stans.

1 minute ago, Madonna said:

They are definitely one of the main reasons why I unstanned her. Imagine signing up here and being bombarded with all the Madonna hate threads every fucking week, created by the same people who never even took the time to listen to her music. um3 and because they don't know shit about Madonna, all they did was age-shame her, wish death upon her and call her a slut, prostitute, the inventor of AIDS and what not. That was the moment I decided I did not want to be associated with them, ever. 

However, a good bunch of Gaga fans are nice. Especially nowadays. It's really just the Gaga fossils that are trash. gag1 

IKR like what kind of moron hates not even knowing what to hate, its definition of pressed blind hate dead4

luckily im not insane and not blinded by hate so i have no problem to appreciate something made by someone i might not like, i guess im better person like that rih4

I recently realized too that the thing that put me off gaga the most is so many horrible fans, like wow if you wont go on forums like this, you realize they are the reason you might have dislike the artist and without them that artist is not even half bad. poor gaga being victim of her own fans

4 minutes ago, Madonna said:

girl no one asked nor cares why you unstanned gag1 and thats rich coming from you gag1

1 minute ago, Kristina said:

Because you’re a Madonna stan who constantly hates on Gaga? dead2 All of her obsessed haters are usually Madonna stans.

dead2 Have you seen me open any threads about Rain on Me or Chromatica? I haven't even voiced any extremely negative opinions about them anywhere. The album is okay, Rain on Me is okay and the video is nice. So what is the problem? The only person I see hating and screaming at the top of their lungs for over 8 years non-stop is @Gilly.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

I mean....I want to hear it because I've been looking forward to it? Isn't that the primary reason someone listens to an album?

So what does this thread have to do with you? It’s about the hateful Madonna stans who rushed to listen to the album knowing they’d never even allow themselves to like it no matter how good it is.

6 minutes ago, Madonna said:

dead2 Have you seen me open any threads about Rain on Me or Chromatica? I haven't even voiced any extremely negative opinions about them anywhere. The album is okay, Rain on Me is okay and the video is nice. So what is the problem? The only person I see hating and screaming at the top of their lungs for over 8 years non-stop is @Gilly.

No, I don’t stalk your forum activity ajay1 

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.