Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kristina

Why did Madonna's fans rush to listen to Gaga's new album?

1 minute ago, Kristina said:

So what does this thread have to do with you? It’s about the hateful Madonna stans who rushed to listen to the album knowing they’d never even allow themselves to like it no matter how good it is.

Well you didn't open with that, you just generalized the whole fanbase sksk

2 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

Well you didn't open with that, you just generalized the whole fanbase sksk

I don’t even mind the sane Madonna fans, I just haven’t met many rip4 

18 minutes ago, Kristina said:

So what does this thread have to do with you? It’s about the hateful Madonna stans who rushed to listen to the album knowing they’d never even allow themselves to like it no matter how good it is.

Except, a good bunch of us listened to it with an open mind? Many Madonna fans even enjoyed Rain on Me or Stupid Love.  um3 You wanted to stir the pot cause you're bored and reaching for your long lest relevance on this forum. That's what you were trying to do and that's okay but please don't blame alleged "hateful Madonna fans" when you've literally been among the most hateful person in BG this past week with your stupid and derogatory threads.

14 minutes ago, Kristina said:

I don’t even mind the sane Madonna fans, I just haven’t met many rip4 

Because maybe...you never engaged with any of them because a) you don't like Madonna b) you don't listen to her music

rip4 

You're making up excuses that you can't justify.

Like I said in the other thread: tenor.gif?itemid=14540029

i think we all know why eve1 gaga stays STOMPING on their necks. they simply can’t stand to see it.

1 hour ago, Infrared said:

honey I haven't listened to fossils album and never will and I barely even finished lover.

literally dead2 as if any of us were posting in a madame panned leak thread rip4 or staying up to date with katy leaks or whatever rip4 

the way they’re all fuming saying they used to be gaga fans in 2010...y’all know it’s been a decade right lmfao2 maybe calm down and think about how this girl you’ve hated for 10 years still causes you to jump out of your seats and search for a leak just so you can hate lmfao2 

and that one fan implying any gaga fan trolled the madame x leak thread, literally where rip4 the lies.

Is it so wrong for someone to know what's going on with the MPGs?

I also don't think much of any of us Madonna fans actually hate Gaga. It seems more like for some reason or another she ended up disappointing us.

Besides, are you really trying to say Gaga returning to pop after seven years wouldn't catch any pop fan's attention? It's sort of a big deal in that case.

At least a lot of us gave the album a chance before saying anything negative about it.

Also edit: I don't know why it's so hard for Little Monsters to take critcism. It's okay if people don't like Chromatica, it doesn't just make them haters jfc

4 hours ago, Gilly said:

i can assure you NO ONE outside of your fossil base rushed out to listen to madame trash ajay1 as if

And i can assure you one year ago when Jesus X leaked, the LMs were wilding on twitter. ajay1

1 hour ago, Bionic Monster said:

I haven't even listened to it yet and I've stanned Gaga for 6 yearsrip3

Gurl you could find 5 links on twitter without even asking for them... they were just sharing them in public.. jj4

3 minutes ago, Moira O'Hara said:

Gurl you could find 5 links on twitter without even asking for them... they were just sharing them in public.. jj4

I prefer to wait until it gets released. And honestly, the more embarrassing thing about the Madonna fans is that she could've released ANYTHING and a certain group of them would've trashed it. They have no reason to be acting so pretentious and holier than thou all the time when their fave is clearly in the beginning stages of a mental breakdownsass4

Just now, Bionic Monster said:

I prefer to wait until it gets released. And honestly, the more embarrassing thing about the Madonna fans is that she could've released ANYTHING and a certain group of them would've trashed it. They have no reason to be acting so pretentious and holier than thou all the time when their fave is clearly in the beginning stages of a mental breakdownsass4

Well, I bop to gaga's the fame and the fame monster. I was a stan untill BTW. I always check her albuns and this time I see a pale and average album. It`s totally cohesive with songs that follow the same 90's basic reject instrumentals...Highs and lows in every song except voguelon.

28 minutes ago, The Sorcerer said:

Well, I bop to gaga's the fame and the fame monster. I was a stan untill BTW. I always check her albuns and this time I see a pale and average album. It`s totally cohesive with songs that follow the same 90's basic reject instrumentals...Highs and lows in every song except voguelon.

Cool, good for you

Certain Madonna fans are gonna be fuming because the GP are really living for Gaga and her music right now, she's back on top! Same can't be said for Madonna sadly but we'll compare the data when it becomes available, trust me on that one it'll be rubbed in their faces rih2

1 minute ago, Mariah's 19 #1s said:

Certain Madonna fans are gonna be fuming because the GP are really living for Gaga and her music right now, she's back on top! Same can't be said for Madonna sadly but we'll compare the data when it becomes available, trust me on that one it'll be rubbed in their faces rih2

is she back on top...of her graveyard.  ari8

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.