Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kristina

Why did Madonna's fans rush to listen to Gaga's new album?

4 hours ago, Cl!t said:

I had to check to make sure this wasn’t NHB bey11

A thread with @Gilly posting in it always turns into a borderline-NHB thread. Reported him for his last comment.

I'm a Madonna fan and I haven't listened to gaga's new album aside from "SL"   I mean there is no need to "rush" and listen to something I've listened to before. brit12

1 hour ago, Madonna said:

A thread with @Gilly posting in it always turns into a borderline-NHB thread. Reported him for his last comment.

You called him an idiot and wanna bitch about him calling you a clown? rip4 

1 hour ago, Madonna said:

You should do it as me, i put its ass on ignore list long time ago, its like condom against stds, suddenly you are clean and free rih4 its downvoting tactics dont work for me so its hopeless in its own hate lmfao1

8 hours ago, Gravity said:

It's not like the madonna fans aren't the most notorious for downvoting on this forum lmfao1You especially downvote without saying shit all the time lmfao1

downvote ha, maybe it'll go away gag1

21 hours ago, Merryem said:

literally dead2 as if any of us were posting in a madame panned leak thread rip4 or staying up to date with katy leaks or whatever rip4 

But who is stopping you? um1 

@Venus XCX  was in Madonna section during Madame X era and there were no problems. In fact, he stanned more than Madonna fans. 

Your problem is that you and some other people like to claim you would never listen to Madonna album. Then you are ready to talk shit about Madonna's music. How can you talk about something if you don't have a clue? um2 

And now you are pressed that other people want to listen to Gaga's new album and even think people are doing it so they can drag her. jj3 

When most of you expressed disappointment with Stupid Love, I disagreed. Was I a hater? Was I a hater for expecting Gaga's new album? 

Am I a hater for expressing my opinion about the album, even though I bop to some stuff? I did it here, because I didn't want to start a drama in Gaga section.

1 minute ago, Scotty said:

Omg how are you guys. Staying safe I hope! 

We are doing our best under the circumstances I guess haha. He was laid off cause his company had to close but I'm still working full time for my company but remote from home. Lot's of home improvement projects and stuff like that. We definitely won't be selling our place and moving anytime soon. ari9

How are you?! 

OT cause I feel like we're hijacking this thread: Ofc they rush to listen. Gaga is one of a small handful of names in the industry with weight. I hope they do. If they don't then that's the ultimate nail in the coffin for a popstar. Generate interest from everyone, even your haters, or fade into obscurity. 

1 hour ago, harry said:

We are doing our best under the circumstances I guess haha. He was laid off cause his company had to close but I'm still working full time for my company but remote from home. Lot's of home improvement projects and stuff like that. We definitely won't be selling our place and moving anytime soon. ari9

How are you?! 

OT cause I feel like we're hijacking this thread: Ofc they rush to listen. Gaga is one of a small handful of names in the industry with weight. I hope they do. If they don't then that's the ultimate nail in the coffin for a popstar. Generate interest from everyone, even your haters, or fade into obscurity. 

I’m glad to hear you guys are doing well! My beaux is working from home too, I got laid off but the Canadian Gov is paying me to stay home until I can go back which might been soon since there’s 0 cases in my city now. But it’s been nice getting paid to sit on my ass lol but I’m bored. How are you guys liking Chromatica? 

Also pretty much /thread with the end comment and dead at it doubling as Madonna shade. 🍵 

4 hours ago, SeekingThrill said:

But who is stopping you? um1 

@Venus XCX  was in Madonna section during Madame X era and there were no problems. In fact, he stanned more than Madonna fans. 

Your problem is that you and some other people like to claim you would never listen to Madonna album. Then you are ready to talk shit about Madonna's music. How can you talk about something if you don't have a clue? um2 

And now you are pressed that other people want to listen to Gaga's new album and even think people are doing it so they can drag her. jj3 

When most of you expressed disappointment with Stupid Love, I disagreed. Was I a hater? Was I a hater for expecting Gaga's new album? 

Am I a hater for expressing my opinion about the album, even though I bop to some stuff? I did it here, because I didn't want to start a drama in Gaga section.

ive never claimed i would never listen to madonnas albums, i’ve listened to all of them rip4 i said none of us are running to post in the LEAK thread lmao. i’m no madonna hater but even her haters on this site don’t obsess over her the way the gaga haters obsess over gaga rip4  i enjoy listening to M’s releases and even when i dont enjoy her music, i keep it cute and don’t bother reporting how much i hate it in her section rip4 the end of your post is how mature fans should act, something you should talk to your fellow madame X fans about because anytime gaga does anything they’re sprinting to her section to talk about how much they hate it, despite always getting ignored rip4 

anyways case in point is madonnas haters don’t care what she does. the same can’t be said for the gaga haters eve1 

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.