Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WarrenThanksYouAll

Babble On copies Vogue

Just now, Jjang said:

Yet you RAN here seconds after the creation of this thread after not being active for a while

pressed and triggered! brit16

OT: 31k views and counting! 

Because I happened to be lurking BGs when you posted it? I got time today baby, there's a thunderstorm outsidebrit16

1 hour ago, Jjang said:

She can’t get Madonna out of her mind. 

This and i mean it. lol3

I'm 100% convinced all the similarities in her image + music are happening on purpose since the beginning of her career to be compared with Madonna. There's not a better explantion. Even her stans can't defend her anymore as the thread replies show. ny8 Her stans on twitter are tweeting how similar Babylon sounds with Vogue and Like a Prayer too, they can't deny it. lol3

Will she give credits this time at least, or she will call all her critics stupid and liars again? Her obsession with Madonna is annoying. Sis needs to just stop.

r8S4xwA.gif

3 minutes ago, The Sorcerer said:

downvote me bitch.

no

r8S4xwA.gif

13 minutes ago, Moira O'Hara said:

This and i mean it. lol3

I'm 100% convinced all the similarities in her image + music are happening on purpose since the beginning of her career to be compared with Madonna. There's not a better explantion. Even her stans can't defend her anymore as the thread replies show. ny8 Her stans on twitter are tweeting how similar Babylon sounds with Vogue and Like a Prayer too, they can't deny it. lol3

Will she give credits this time at least, or she will call all her critics stupid and liars again? Her obsession with Madonna is annoying. Sis needs to just stop.

r8S4xwA.gif

no

r8S4xwA.gif

I didnt wanted to say it before to start unnecesary shit but since Monsters showed thier crooked dirty teeth already...

rain on me demo sounds like wash all over me avicci demo creep1

Money don't talk, rip that song

Gossip, babble on

Battle for your life, Babylon creep1

Just now, Unapologetic Bitch said:

I didnt wanted to say it before to start unnecesary shit but since Monsters showed thier crooked dirty teeth already...

rain on me demo sounds like wash all over me avicci demo creep1

Haven't heard the demo and i don't want to listen to it. I only want her to stop acting like the victim all the time, and stop trying to make Madonna look like the bad guy. She makes me dislike her.

r8S4xwA.gif

Yesterday i saw that on twitter:

Like, what is dis hunny? Madonna should just stay back and say thank you?

r8S4xwA.gif

It's funny cuz besides Vogue, Babylon instrumental reminds me of this

Why is it funny? Because Gaga did play Bayonetta, but she probably doesn't know Bayonetta soundtrack was inspired by Madonna's music according the game creator

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.