Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Merryem

Trump: "These THUGS are dishonoring the memory of George Floyd...when the looting starts, the shooting starts"

I cannot believe I'm ever saying this - but I really, REALLY hope Joe Biden wins. I honestly want to vomit. The most disgusting thing I have seen in a long time.

1 minute ago, melomelo said:

riots, vandalism, and looting is never an answer. why inflict damage on people who had nothing to do with this?

So the justice system pays attention and does the right fucking thing for once. Arrest the officers involved and the rioting will stop! The fact that this attention seeking psycho would threaten to send in the National fucking Guard to shoot random civilians over stolen items is INSANE even if you don’t agree with the looting. Jesus Christ. 

So he wants the protesters killed bcuz of a damn city being mildly vandalized. In what world do we live in where a president threatens its people. No wonder this attitude of killing everyone you don't agree with is so spread to the white conservatives it comes from the top.

9 minutes ago, melomelo said:

riots, vandalism, and looting is never an answer. why inflict damage on people who had nothing to do with this?

Would you like to explain why he didn't send in the national guard to that Unite the Right thing a few years ago in Charlottesviile? Because if I'm not mistaken, those whack jobs actually killed someone during their protest? 

3 minutes ago, Jae said:

So the justice system pays attention and does the right fucking thing for once. Arrest the officers involved and the rioting will stop! The fact that this attention seeking psycho would threaten to send in the National fucking Guard to shoot random civilians over stolen items is INSANE even if you don’t agree with the looting. Jesus Christ. 

they are risking peoples' lives. how can you be so ignorant to the fact that stores are being broken into. buildings set on fire. people who had nothing to do with this are being put at risk.

please be more aware to others safety and health. the bloodshed of innocents for the guilty is never the answer. 

1 minute ago, Darth Sidious said:

Would you like to explain why he didn't send in the national guard to that Unite the Right thing a few years ago in Charlottesviile? Because if I'm not mistaken, those whack jobs actually killed someone during their protest? 

that didnt last more than a couple hours. this has been going on for days now. they have set buildings on fire. broken into business and have been shooting and throwing bricks at people. order is unattainable. 

I'm so disgusted and enraged I want to fucking throw up.

Please throw this piece of human waste out of office and keep him as far away from a position of power for the rest of his life.

8 minutes ago, melomelo said:

anybody with basic history knowledge wouldn't say this. "pacifist" manifestations have been held for decades now and the issue is STILL as relevant and threatening as ever against black bodies. cops have been killing black men for years to no end and facing little to not consequence... maybe by targeting big companies with lots of power they'll push the goverment to make this right and bring the murderer to justice (out of self interest obviously), who knows, but it sure is better than sitting around waiting for everything to change out of nowhere. the issue isn't the riots, it's the police, its racism and the failed excuse for a justice system the US seems to have. 

2 minutes ago, tomás said:

anybody with basic history knowledge wouldn't say this. "pacifist" manifestations have been held for decades now and the issue is STILL as relevant and threatening as ever against black bodies. cops have been killing black men for years to no end and facing little to not consequence... maybe by targeting big companies with lots of power they'll push the goverment to make this right and bring the murderer to justice (out of self interest obviously), who knows, but it sure is better than sitting around waiting for everything to change out of nowhere. the issue isn't the riots, it's the police, its racism and the failed excuse for a justice system the US seems to have. 

ok then. put innocent peoples' lives at risk. if that is the philosophy you prescribe too, adhere to it. its your conscience, not mine.

Just now, melomelo said:

ok then. put innocent peoples' lives at risk. if that is the philosophy you prescribe too, adhere to it. its your conscience, not mine.

if you're talking about the fires they've mostly been started by undercover cops wanting to make the riots and protesters seem more aggressive than they actually are to justify violence and brutality against them. cops did the same thing in Chile last year. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.