Gaga follows Madonna’s footsteps again: Gets dragged on Twitter

I can't believe I'm going to defend Gaga katy6

First of all, these people's emotions are valid, and I understand that it can be triggering to watch any content that can potentially be rubbed the wrong way but if we're going to follow this logic then we're not allowed to express happiness/gratitude ever considering senseless killings are actively happening on the daily. In and outside America. I understand the social context but still I feel like we're holding public figures unfairly accountable and punishing them x10 as if they're the ones out to get minorities. 

you can be happy and still take important issues serious dead1 the 2 are not mutually exclusive 

9 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Next ari6

I don't think they're dragging her for not speaking on the issue but for shoving her happiness in people's faces during this time ari6 

1 minute ago, Michael. said:

I don't think they're dragging her for not speaking on the issue but for shoving her happiness in people's faces during this time ari6 

Also how can her heart be broken and yet she's happy all in the same day brit15wat3 

I am SO fucking tired of Twitter oh my god. The two are not mutually exclusive - you can be horribly upset for how innocent citizens are being treated and still be happy because a huge part of life is now available for people to listen to??? SJW Twitter is by far the worst social media out there.

11 minutes ago, Michael. said:

People are free to unfollow? I don't think anyone received unsolicited push notifications of her happiness tweet to their devices. brit16

11 minutes ago, STJ said:

Also how can her heart be broken and yet she's happy all in the same day brit15wat3 

Life is complicated. brit15

Another white woman getting dragged on Twitter for a completely unrelated issue?

brit15 It's getting really tiring to be honest.

6 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Another white woman getting dragged on Twitter for a completely unrelated issue?

why emphasize white woman? dont be a karen and you wont get dragged? its not peoples fault white people have embarrassing and cringe worthy tendencies

7 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Not as tiring as innocent black people getting killed. I'm sure these white women will survive the internet while they stroll down the street without fear of cops killing them for no reason.

You make it sound like white women are so oppressed poor them

Just now, Gravity said:

Not as tiring as innocent black people getting killed. I'm sure these white women will survive the internet while they stroll down the street without no fear of cops killing them for no reason.

You make it sound like white women are so oppressed poor them

an all lives matter tea rip3 

4 minutes ago, Gilly said:

why emphasize white woman? dont be a karen and you wont get dragged? its not peoples fault white people have embarrassing and cringe worthy tendencies

Because they are being dragged for completely unrelated and stupid reasons. Why the fuck is she not allowed to be happy? WTF.

It makes more sense why Madonna was dragged tho, her video was created in response to what was currently going on, while Gaga's album and tweet would've happened regardless, so these replies are just looking to make noise moo12

None of these tweets even have over 5k likes, meanwhile criticism of Madonna was trending on a national level nicki5

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.