Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Infrared

Variety: Chromatica is the album Madonna wants to record

BUT CAN'T lmfao2 

here’s enough musical ear candy to keep fans engaged for months, particularly snapshots from the history of club music: There are flourishes of ‘70s disco, house, new wave and electro (particularly on the bouncy “911,” with its vocal nod to Lipps Inc.’s 1980 smash “Funky Town” in Gaga’s trademark robo-dominatrix voice), and vintage Madonna looms large over the entire album — in fact, one could say this is the album Madonna fans have been wishing (in vain) that she would make for many years.]

base talk] New Taylor bombing hard. Why? - Page 2 - Base - ATRL

https://variety.com/2020/music/reviews/lady-gaga-chromatica-album-review-1234619961/

Please no. dead2 I know it's partially true cause a good bunch of Madonna fans are suckers for gay RuPaul beats but I for one couldn't be happier she hasn't recorded an album like this. Chromatica isn't bad but it's too repetitive and just simply can't stand this type of house music. Hate it to a passion!

3 minutes ago, Gilly said:

she couldn't even if she wanted cause it would require vocal talent

There's some autotune on this album, though I think Elton would outshine her if she did a song like Sine From Above. 

Some of these M stans must really rattle their brains trying to justify hating Gaga's music... 

When Madonna makes disco/house/dance tracks they're praised but when Gaga does it they're tired and overdone? Interesting how that works ari9

20 minutes ago, Gilly said:

she couldn't even if she wanted cause it would require vocal talent

Ironic how Coronatica uses autotuned vocals in few songs, Madame X, American Life and Music teas and impact. She can't stop taking inspiration from the queen of pop! She knows who's the superior pop artist.

21 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Please no. dead2 I know it's partially true cause a good bunch of Madonna fans are suckers for gay RuPaul beats but I for one couldn't be happier she hasn't recorded an album like this. Chromatica isn't bad but it's too repetitive and just simply can't stand this type of house music. Hate it to a passion!

This. I only like 5-6 songs, the rest is not something impressive. As a whole even Joanne sounds more refreshing to me. Chromatica as a whole sounds already dated. MDNA vibes. gaga8

4 minutes ago, GlenCoco said:

well idk 

but can we agree on something?

Chromatica >>>> Madame X 

I wouldn't disagree. The only thing Madame X has on Chomatica is that it's more daring and less generic. It's definitely worse as a whole though.

6 minutes ago, Villanelle said:

I mean, they have clearly not heard madonnas discography if they think she hasn't had an album as coherent as chromatica dead2

I'm loving the album, I'd rather not try and fuel pointless Stan wars

The downvote from @Gilly and you didn't even say anything negative about Chromatica. God, he is so pressed. It's hilarious! gag1 

Just now, Madonna said:

The downvote from @Gilly and you didn't even say anything negative about Chromatica. God, he is so pressed. It's hilarious! gag1 

i was just returning the gesture boo gag1 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.