Grimes looking to sell a piece of her soul for $10m

Grimes

Ahead of her upcoming online art exhibition — titled “Selling Out” — opening in Los Angeles on May 28, the avant-garde artist has announced that the title piece in the collection will be a legal document that entitles the purchaser to a percentage of Grimes’ soul. That nugget of Grimes’ essence will be sold along with sundry other prints, drawings and photographs by the the singer whose given name is Claire Elise Boucher but prefers “C,” according to Bloomberg.

“I didn’t want anyone to buy it, so I said we should just make it $10 million and then it probably won’t sell,” she said of the outsized starting bid. As she discussed the legitimacy of the stunt with her lawyer, she became more intrigued with the concept, she said.

“With the current state of the world, do you want to put something up for $10 million?” she asked, rhetorically, and added that she’ll take the “best offer” — thus leaving it up to the public to decide what her soul is worth. Her soul is by far the priciest piece of the exhibit. Other works, such as the edgy-whimsical print illustration titled “Seldon Crisis” from 2016, will start at a modest $500.

Source

The Chromatican gov has decided to revoke her citizenship. nicki5

tbh nicki5

I Guess she is doing it so she and Elon clould boy BlockberryCreative and own LOONA 

do i get to have her make art angels pt 2 or will i not have majority of the shares so i can’t get final say gaga3 

4 minutes ago, Chapman said:

do i get to have her make art angels pt 2 or will i not have majority of the shares so i can’t get final say gaga3 

Yeah, the article doesn't specify what percentage you get, I was wondering. I'd need to know exactly what share I'd be getting before I committed to this deal... nicki5 

1 hour ago, CHANEL #1 said:

Voldemort / horcrux teas rip4 

Nnn rip4

She might be at this point the most annoying celeb ever. Add musk to it and its just unbearable. Hopefully their mars trip is going to happen soon.