Sign in to follow this  

You Better Appreciate BABYLON

i dont like it cause it does sound like vogue and i cant stand that song 

It's the best song on the album.

By far the strongest track on the album cry7cry8cry7  PERFECTION! Sound-wise it reminds me of an upgraded version of FASHION!

I just love it so much fall4 

Ya'll gays are WILD.

Babylon is not IT. It is such a disappointing final track. It's just too damn random, goofy, and... well... gay. It's like it was created specifically to be a number on Drag Race or Glee, not to finish off the masterpiece of an album that Chromatica is. I would have preferred if it had either been a bonus track or scrapped completely. It's not a bad track... in fact, it is kinda a bop... BUT it just completely takes me out of the world of Chromatica.

1000 Doves would have been infinitely preferred to send off the album...

...or that mystery Sophie collab. Anything but Babylon.

14 hours ago, Tim Liaison said:

Ya'll gays are WILD.

Babylon is not IT. It is such a disappointing final track. It's just too damn random, goofy, and... well... gay. It's like it was created specifically to be a number on Drag Race or Glee, not to finish off the masterpiece of an album that Chromatica is. I would have preferred if it had either been a bonus track or scrapped completely. It's not a bad track... in fact, it is kinda a bop... BUT it just completely takes me out of the world of Chromatica.

I agree that it doesn’t really fit on the album. Honestly it reminds me a lot of black Jesus amen fashion 

18 hours ago, Tim Liaison said:

Ya'll gays are WILD.

ikr dead2 i dont get the praise, it sounds so cheap next to the rest of the tracks 

I used to like it but I felt bored while listening and wondering how long it had to end. So many better options to close the album but I rarely listen to full albums anymore after a couple of spins. gaga6