Luca

#BlackLivesMatters: Ways to help

We all know and saw what happened with USA citizen George Floyd and how he got MURDERED by a police officer (actually 4 police officers). Let's spread awareness about the BLM movement and sign as many petitions as we can, possibly donate and inform others about what's going on. 

No justice was served, not for every single black person who died and not for the black people who will die in the future (if we don't change things around). Staying quiet & silent about this equals being  opressed and not caring about this major issue at all. It's 2020, it's time to speak up about this and make a change for the minorities in the world. 

https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/#

https://blackliveswillalwaysmatter.carrd.co/#blm

If anyone else has any ideas, information & more that could help all of us spread more awareness about this, then please do tell. 

I'm glad you made a thread about this topic. We should definitely be aware about this since this is not only Local , it's a Global Movement and we should all speak on these issues. I was silent on this forum but I don't think we should be. This episode is just the nail on the coffin and Nobody should feel uncomfortable talking about this :) 

1 minute ago, Princess Aurora said:

I'm glad you made a thread about this topic. We should definitely be aware about this since this is not only Local , it's a Global Movement and we should all speak on these issues. I was silent on this forum but I don't think we should be. This episode is just the nail on the coffin and Nobody should feel uncomfortable talking about this :) 

Exactly Princess Aurora! Let your voice be heard! rose1 The people deserve justice! 

Thank you for this. We don't normally feature WN&D threads, but we're making an exception this time. This is super important to bring awareness to. What's gone on is horrendous and it has gone on for far too long, and it should not be allowed to continue. Every single time, they expect us to forget about it and it happens again two weeks later. It needs to stop. Please everyone, take the time to read up on the facts and what you can do to help. Donate if you can but even if you can't, sharing it and bringing awareness is also super important. Even the little things help. 

I love you soooo fucking much for making this thread, it really warms my heart to see others help especially during this hard time and you doing exactly that is just. perfect you're the best. Thank you for this and making a black man like myself on this forum happy. @Luca

1 minute ago, Tahj said:

I love you soooo fucking much for making this thread, it really warms my heart to see others help especially during this hard time and you doing exactly that is just. perfect you're the best. Thank you for this and making a black man like myself on this forum happy. @Luca

I love you Tahj! hug1 

Yes thank you for this thread @Luca! And to everyone who's reading this/happy that this discussion is being had: please make sure to actually do something and spread awareness beyond just upvoting. Donate, aid demonstrators, participate in protests, educate yourself on how to administer emergency aid to victims of tear gas/bullets/broken bones/other forms of violence that the police are utilizing to disperse protestors. Don't stay silent and complacent if you see friends or family espouse ignorant views. Don't engage in cancel culture. Stay alert, aware of the news in your local area, aware of any organizing/demonstrating happening, and most importantly stay safe