Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

melomelo

George Floyd Recorded Speech

a video surfaced of George Floyd calling for peace and the stop of violence by the younger generation. he says the n word, but many believe it is a broadly directed message.

this is so heartbreaking. i honestly almost cry. the man changed his outlook on life. and to think something so stupid and trivial as bad cash cost him his life. its hard not to get teary eyed. 

here is the link. the video is short but its a great message.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8364165/Heartbreaking-video-emerges-George-Floyd-46-encouraging-young-people-gun-violence.html?fbclid=IwAR2i-LCBuhl9c7Nv_3WpdjM_4bTYVbQjL7DAYKIFRsA8GtouPZtebJa9jJk

rest in peace sir. #justice4floyd

quotes below

"Our young are clearly lost, man, clearly lost, man," Floyd begins.

"I don’t even know what to say anymore. You youngsters just going around busting guns in crowds, kids getting killed."

He added his shame that he’d heard another adult appearing to condone the use of guns.

"Man, I knew it was crazy then a n**** my age saying it and condoning this sh**, bro," Floyd continued.

"You know what I’m saying, and half them young n****s shooting guns go home and their knees shaking at night, but they don’t show it to nobody because they aren’t tough then."

"Come on, come on home, man," he added.

"It’s going to be you and God. You’re going up or you’re going down."

I despise the Daily Mail so I tried to watch the video on an external link and I agree with him. Gun violence is wrong and Unfortunately it's very common in the US. However, the looting was the result of anger and injustice (other than some undercover cops that started to disrput the peaceful protests) of the American Justice system which is broken , kinda similar to my country. I just hope that this episode will change things for better but I doubt it. May he rest in peace 

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.