Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Phoebe

'Chromatica' is Gaga's best album. Why?

She really served and said I won't disappoint this time.

The Chromatica II - 911 transition, the visual and graphic lyrics (which I think are some of her best if not THE best), the flow of the album literally makes you ascend to an alternate universe, her vocals, the sweet melodies. The way there's not a single skip on it is astonishing for a Gaga album (we gon pretend the track after Alice and before Rain on Me doesn't exist).

She said y'all need this gospel in your life and delivered this masterpiece. And of course visually speaking, this is her best album as well. The album cover alone deserves an Album of the Year grammy.

Imagine dropping your best album 12 years into your career. Some of her peers WISH. Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

:nickicry:

She's fine tuned now; she gets what works and what doesn't. I feel like this album she knew what sound we were looking for and figured out how to craft something both very cohesive and extremely replayable. The overall image/aesthetic is simple but still hits all the Gaga-isms she's known for.  Where artpop gets lost in being too theory heavy and Joanne snores for being too simple, Chromatica fits right in the middle with enough weird and enough real.

In summary: 911 did that. Thank you for attending this lecture 

tumblr_pl4dxfOT2j1rd915do1_500.gifv

On 5/30/2020 at 7:33 AM, Phoebe said:

(we gon pretend the track after Alice and before Rain on Me doesn't exist).

evidently you're also pretending ARTPOP and BTW don't exist

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.