Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

'Chromatica' Spotify update

Recommended Posts

42,688,325 overall streams on the cummularive chart with Chromatica III missing (aka the middays are yet to be announce which have bigger numbers)

Spotify Worldwide:

1. Rain On Me | 6.894.472
2. Sour Candy | 6.225.375
12. Alice | 3.111.581
13. Stupid Love | 2.967.826
17. 911 | 2.907.126
18. Free Woman | 2.860.683
23. Fun Tonight | 2.493.126
24. Chromatica I 2.422.891
26. Enigma | 2.322.559
27. Plastic Doll | 2.319.755
29. Sine From Above | 2.298.888 
30. Chromatica II | 2.276.300
34. Replay | 2.167.880
40. Babylon | 2.056.129
39. 1000 Doves | 1.856.850

WILL KEEP IT UPDATED AS SOON AS NEW INFO IS POSTED**** ny3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh wow that's incredible! oprah15  Rain On Me doing more streams than the entire Joanne album on its launch day oprah15 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spotify UK

1. Rain On Me
5. Sour Candy
14. Alice
16. Stupid Love
19. Free Woman
21. 911
23. Fun Tonight
29. Sine From Above
30. Chromatica I
31. Plastic Doll
32. Enigma
34. Replay
36. Chromatica II
38. Babylon
46. 1000 Doves

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spotify Brazil
#1 Sour Candy 751 128
#2 Rain on Me 749 229
#4 Alice 600 507
#5 911 570 221
#6 Free Woman 500 793
#7 Stupid Love 485 522
#9 Fun Tonigt 474 286
#12 Chromatica II 463 043
#13 Chromatica I 462 673
#14 Enigma 458 910
#15 Sine From above 458 330
#16 Plastic Doll 454 706
#19 Babylon 417 302
#21 Replay 416 487
#29 1000 Doves 368 409

THIS IS FUCKING HUGE oprah15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spotify US

2. Rain On Me 1,696,068
3. Sour Candy 1,541,858
10. Alice 908,991
12. Free Woman 869,502
15. 911 836,400
16. Stupid Love 819,439
19. Fun Tonight 750,290
21. Chromatica I 728,837
23. Plastic Doll 694,423
25. Enigma 670,626
28. Chromatica II 653,031
33. Replay 637,485
34. Sine From Above 628,600
41. Babylon 573,761
46. 1000 Doves 536,761

12,5M STREAMS JUST FROM US oprah15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Phoebe said:

42,688,325 overall streams on the cummularive chart with Chromatica III missing (aka the middays are yet to be announce which have bigger numbers)

Chromatica III unfortunately won't get any streams since it's less than 30 seconds long cry9 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fab said:

Chromatica III unfortunately won't get any streams since it's less than 30 seconds long cry9 

Oh yes I forgot about that ny10 But still I'm so happy for my baby stomping on Spotify like this after all that she's been thru I'm emotional rn ny3ny3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Phoebe said:

Spotify Brazil
#1 Sour Candy 751 128
#2 Rain on Me 749 229
#4 Alice 600 507
#5 911 570 221
#6 Free Woman 500 793
#7 Stupid Love 485 522
#9 Fun Tonigt 474 286
#12 Chromatica II 463 043
#13 Chromatica I 462 673
#14 Enigma 458 910
#15 Sine From above 458 330
#16 Plastic Doll 454 706
#19 Babylon 417 302
#21 Replay 416 487
#29 1000 Doves 368 409

THIS IS FUCKING HUGE oprah15

Queen of Brazil 

oprah15 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×