Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

AJayII react to Chromatica

48 minutes ago, Luca said:

I just wished she'd say why she doesn't like the tracks. dead2 The "I need more time with it" thingy is weird. 

how is that weird? things grow on people...Stupid Love was trash on first listen and now it's one of my top tracks of 2020........

anyways chile....sad she felt the need to do that intro because little monsters attacked her like the absolute beasts they are.

i agree with most of what she was saying and i understand that these are HER opinions just like everyone has.

She is entitled to her opinions. Unless she's doing an evil act, she shouldn't be forced to feel bad for having her own opinions.

On the other hand, now she knows that there is a much more worse aggressive fanbase than Madge's fans jj5.

She’s not into edm Gaga. Never was. Her favorite album is Joanne. And you Can teLl she wanted to say more but the backlash she got from ROM definitely effected her poor thing 💀

6 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

She’s not into edm Gaga. Never was. Her favorite album is Joanne. And you Can teLl she wanted to say more but the backlash she got from ROM definitely effected her poor thing 💀

the "if stupid love came on the radio, would i skip it?" and then the video cutting off part is SENDING me rip3

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.