Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kristina

Is the 2016 VMA performance underrated?

I just watched it back and she really DELIVERED. It's not a big dance song so of course there's not going to be crazy choreography, but she was so on point, actually not stiff and not awkward as she often can be and there wasn't lot of random walking around like many of her performances. She doesn't have any awkward random arm movements and she doesn't look nervous - which is actually pretty remarkable considering it was her first VMA performance since the 2007 one. I think it doesn't get much recognition because it's simple and not like her old ICONIC VMA performances, but something about her stage presence here really reminds me of peak Britney tbh! One of her best performances "post breakdown".

I watched it a few days ago, and I enjoyed it. 

The only awkward part was when she refused G-eazy's advances here..: gaga5

abd3a7e59ea2f0fe_1.gif

But even with this awkward moment, their chemistry is more believable than Camila/Shawn's performance brit15 I still don't believe they're a real couple...

tenor.gif?itemid=15654124

It's great, the thing is people where expecting a Britney 2001 VMA perfomance and well they didn't get it ....

the only thing that bothers me is that FUGLY outfit

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.