Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

hector

Ariana went out to protest today

32 minutes ago, hector said:

cant at people asking for pictures dead4 

Or even being that close. At that point what's the masks for if you're not 6 feet apart dead4

7 hours ago, hector said:
i cant at people asking for pictures dead4 

i know right? the worst thing is that if she had said no she would probably be criticized for being a bitch, because to some people once you become famous you are everyone's property and you have to be nice all the time.

bey4

10 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

Or even being that close. At that point what's the masks for if you're not 6 feet apart dead4

brit5

like.......

but OT: proud of her

People asking for selfies during a global pandemic and at a protest really need to get their priorities straight rip4 I'm glad she did this though, actually going out to the protests instead of just posting on social media is something most celebrities would never do clap3

On 5/31/2020 at 4:52 PM, Kristina said:

People asking for selfies during a global pandemic and at a protest really need to get their priorities straight rip4 I'm glad she did this though, actually going out to the protests instead of just posting on social media is something most celebrities would never do clap3

This! 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.