Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tomás

PRIDEFALL: What it is and how to be safe

IootDLk.png
Basically they'll be harassing LGBT accounts, sending vile videos (pedophilia and murder, from what I understood), ddoxing and sending links for people to click on and let them hack into people's devices, to get personal information and locations. (the link is of a page called "grabafy" or smn like that)

Some ways of staying safe are removing your full name from your account if you have it set up, going on private, turning off your location, prohibiting messages from people that you don't follow.

Here's a twitter thread that I think sums it up:

I don't know how real it is, maybe the edgelords get too lazy to do it or are just bluffing but it never hurts to stay safe!

19 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

awk1 I don't understand. Why should they send SWAT ? I mean, being LGBTQ+ is not illegal rip4 What If you're a foreigner (non-US Resident) ? I think this makes no sense 

they can make fake allegations and make the cops go to POC's houses and that can be really tense, aggravating and even dangerous for POC and specially black people. the police has killed black people that were just chilling in their houses so if they have even more of a reason to go in and do the shit they do (a phonecall report) then that's really dangerous. idk why they said swat tho rip4 

2 minutes ago, tomás said:

they can make fake allegations and make the cops go to POC's houses and that can be really tense, aggravating and even dangerous for POC and specially black people. the police has killed black people that were just chilling in their houses so if they have even more of a reason to go in and do the shit they do (a phonecall report) then that's really dangerous. idk why they said swat tho rip4 

Oh I see. Now that explains everything. I better lock my Twitter up then . Thank you for the message

1 hour ago, LÉON said:

Also, not me thinking Pridefall was a gay remake of Skyfall at first fall8

I thought it was some sort of announcement since I've been told Pride events (in some cities) that were meant to take place in June will be rescheduled for Fall, so I really believed PrideFall was a marketing gimmick.

dead7

1 minute ago, Manel said:

I thought it was some sort of announcement since I've been told Pride events (in some cities) that were meant to take place in June will be rescheduled for Fall, so I really believed PrideFall was a marketing gimmick.

dead7

shock1 Marketing genius tbh! Make it a thing so that your version overshadows the shut-ins' attempts ny1

Just now, LÉON said:

shock1 Marketing genius tbh! Make it a thing so that your version overshadows the shut-ins' attempts ny1

The fact that I'm going to college in fall to start studying communication and marketing.

juicy1

15 minutes ago, Manel said:

The fact that I'm going to college in fall to start studying communication and marketing.

juicy1

juicy1 You made the right choice, sis

I see people talking about it a lot lately and they say that is an anti-LGBTQ community that will "harass" gays online from June 1, by trying to hack social media accounts and leak their info. jj4 What the hell? Chile... jj4

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.