Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

PRIDEFALL: What it is and how to be safe

Recommended Posts

IootDLk.png
Basically they'll be harassing LGBT accounts, sending vile videos (pedophilia and murder, from what I understood), ddoxing and sending links for people to click on and let them hack into people's devices, to get personal information and locations. (the link is of a page called "grabafy" or smn like that)

Some ways of staying safe are removing your full name from your account if you have it set up, going on private, turning off your location, prohibiting messages from people that you don't follow.

Here's a twitter thread that I think sums it up:


I don't know how real it is, maybe the edgelords get too lazy to do it or are just bluffing but it never hurts to stay safe!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't believe people are really out there trying to get us like that.

Lowkey glad I deleted all my socials. Stay safe guys.

gaga1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This week has been so fucking intense, stay safe everyone! hug1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

awk1 I don't understand. Why should they send SWAT ? I mean, being LGBTQ+ is not illegal rip4 What If you're a foreigner (non-US Resident) ? I think this makes no sense 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

awk1 I don't understand. Why should they send SWAT ? I mean, being LGBTQ+ is not illegal rip4 What If you're a foreigner (non-US Resident) ? I think this makes no sense 

they can make fake allegations and make the cops go to POC's houses and that can be really tense, aggravating and even dangerous for POC and specially black people. the police has killed black people that were just chilling in their houses so if they have even more of a reason to go in and do the shit they do (a phonecall report) then that's really dangerous. idk why they said swat tho rip4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, tomás said:

they can make fake allegations and make the cops go to POC's houses and that can be really tense, aggravating and even dangerous for POC and specially black people. the police has killed black people that were just chilling in their houses so if they have even more of a reason to go in and do the shit they do (a phonecall report) then that's really dangerous. idk why they said swat tho rip4 

Oh I see. Now that explains everything. I better lock my Twitter up then . Thank you for the message

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This comes around every year and thankfully it seems to be a bunch of trolls that don't do anything in the end. Nevertheless this year has been full of shit so just be careful xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People should take these precautions anyway. We give up so much of our personal information without a second thought mad12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, not me thinking Pridefall was a gay remake of Skyfall at first fall8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LÉON said:

Also, not me thinking Pridefall was a gay remake of Skyfall at first fall8

I thought it was some sort of announcement since I've been told Pride events (in some cities) that were meant to take place in June will be rescheduled for Fall, so I really believed PrideFall was a marketing gimmick.

dead7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Manel said:

I thought it was some sort of announcement since I've been told Pride events (in some cities) that were meant to take place in June will be rescheduled for Fall, so I really believed PrideFall was a marketing gimmick.

dead7

shock1 Marketing genius tbh! Make it a thing so that your version overshadows the shut-ins' attempts ny1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LÉON said:

shock1 Marketing genius tbh! Make it a thing so that your version overshadows the shut-ins' attempts ny1

The fact that I'm going to college in fall to start studying communication and marketing.

juicy1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Manel said:

The fact that I'm going to college in fall to start studying communication and marketing.

juicy1

juicy1 You made the right choice, sis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see people talking about it a lot lately and they say that is an anti-LGBTQ community that will "harass" gays online from June 1, by trying to hack social media accounts and leak their info. jj4 What the hell? Chile... jj4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×