Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

Marina: You have to be mentally ill to be a cop

Can everyone stop yelling "ableism" or whatever bull when someone says mentally ill, braindead, yadda yadda... I assure you 80% of real life people with mental disorders do not care rip4

19 minutes ago, Venom said:

Can everyone stop yelling "ableism" or whatever bull when someone says mentally ill, braindead, yadda yadda... I assure you 80% of real life people with mental disorders do not care rip4

you dont decide what's discriminating or not.

I feel bad for the genuine good cops that like their job and want to do good. Yes, there's corruption in all governments. Are all cops corrupted? No

I agree, every police officer has some form of narcissistic personality disorder. A deep seated obsession with power, importance and control over the well-being of others, as well as viewing themselves as more important and “useful” to society. 

No police officers truly care about the wellbeing of the citizens, as no police officer ever speaks out against injustice committed by their peers. They simply watch on in silence.

2 hours ago, Russian Roulette said:

k then who's she gonna call when her house is robbed or whatever, a therapist? gtfo hypocrite bitch

This. I know why people in US are pressed with the police right now, but think what you gonna post before you do it. Sometimes i feel few celebrities are tweeting shit like this just to get likes or attention. Her tweet is so dumb.

Let's not generalize the police forces across America. Yes, there are a good chunk that are, but plenty of them aren't. They are the ones that are wrongfully grouped with the ones that don't have good moral judgement. 

23 minutes ago, Moira O'Hara said:

This. I know why people in US are pressed with the police right now, but think what you gonna post before you do it. Sometimes i feel few celebrities are tweeting shit like this just to get likes or attention. Her tweet is so dumb.

Why are we pretending like cops are doing their job out of goodwill? Cops are hired to protect people and are paid via our tax dollars. It's their duty, just like it's anyone else's duty to perform their specific job. But you know what it isn't part of their duty? Racial profiling and killing black people. So, this whole "who are you going to call if your house gets robbed" argument is stupid. Stop racial profiling, stop killing people, stop being complicit when you see other cops killing POC, and then maybe, people will stop trashing you. Cops don't need any sympathy points.

1 hour ago, Gilly said:

Why are we pretending like cops are doing their job out of goodwill? Cops are hired to protect people and are paid via our tax dollars. It's their duty, just like it's anyone else's duty to perform their specific job. But you know what it isn't part of their duty? Racial profiling and killing black people. So, this whole "who are you going to call if your house gets robbed" argument is stupid. Stop racial profiling, stop killing people, stop being complicit when you see other cops killing POC, and then maybe, people will stop trashing you. Cops don't need any sympathy points.

I disagree with the fact that many racist cops abuse their power to hurt black people, but i also disagree with Marina's tweet too.

1 hour ago, Gilly said:

she shouldn't have used mentally ill to describe them but im not about to sit here and defend cops either

The problem aren't cops, cops are intended to protect civilians. The problem is the amount of power they have and how the system protects them when they do bad. This makes 2 types of people specially atracted to being a cop: People who really want to help others by risking their own lives and people who want to be powerful but aren't smart enough to do it on their own, so they need the system. It's all really fucked up.

bey9

8 hours ago, Russian Roulette said:

k then who's she gonna call when her house is robbed or whatever, a therapist? gtfo hypocrite bitch

555-CLOWN

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.