Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

LÉON

LÉON Listens to Chromatica for the First Time

"I'm tired of screaming

At the top of my lungs"

The shade writes itself gaga1

Gags serving 90s dance seems like a natural progression for her. She suits the vibe. The Alice trope is so overdone though gaga1

Natalia Kills is shaking nat2

4 minutes ago, LÉON said:

"I'm tired of screaming

At the top of my lungs"

The shade writes itself gaga1

Gags serving 90s dance seems like a natural progression for her. She suits the vibe. The Alice trope is so overdone though gaga1

Natalia Kills is shaking nat2

It’s too much Natalia cheer1bebe1 

7 minutes ago, Royalty said:

It’s too much Natalia cheer1bebe1 

Thank you for posting so I don't get banned for doing more than 3 posts in a row gaga1

Next:

Stupid Love lowkey feels like a Gaga classic, and it's one of her better attempts at straightforward pop. I still prefer the 80s Exile Synthwave Remix though, but this comeback didn't deserve the hate it got gaga1

Just now, LÉON said:

Thank you for posting so I don't get banned for doing more than 3 posts in a row gaga1

The song lowkey feels like a Gaga classic and one of her better attempts at straightforward pop. I still prefer the 80s Exile Synthwave Remix though gaga1

I have never heard this remix, I should listen to it gaga1 perched to read what you think about the other tracks. My faves right now are Fun Tonight, Replay and Sine From Above but this changes all the time. gaga1 

1 minute ago, Royalty said:

I have never heard this remix, I should listen to it gaga1 perched to read what you think about the other tracks. My faves right now are Fun Tonight, Replay and Sine From Above but this changes all the time. gaga1 

Not the Rain On Me video having nearly as many views as SL already fall8 Ariana, ha powah!

I love the guitar in the pre-chorus - Gaga slays a pre-chorus as usual.

At first I didn't like the "rain. on. me" and other spoken parts, but it's so quintessentially Gaga that I have to stan.

I would have preferred a version without Ariana - her parts aren't unpleasant but they're nothing special either. Overall, the collab isn't anywhere near as effective as DWUW with Xtinct. It's a decent pop song, but perhaps not as good as SL shock1

9 minutes ago, LÉON said:

Next:

Stupid Love lowkey feels like a Gaga classic, and it's one of her better attempts at straightforward pop. I still prefer the 80s Exile Synthwave Remix though, but this comeback didn't deserve the hate it got gaga1

Is that a real rule? dead2 

I hated stupid love at first, but it grew on me brit10

Bonus: Chromatica is already much more likeable than Born This Way and ARTPOP, the two albums that derailed my stanship tina1

Next:

Free Woman tina1 This half-baked feminist "anthem" is like a woke version of "I'm a free bitch" from TFM era and sounds like something Sam Smith would do with another C-list popstar like Demo tina1

"This is my dancefloor I fought for" lyric is kinda iconic, though juicy1 But the generic 90s dance production is getting a little tired and I'm only four tracks in juicy1

3 minutes ago, STJ said:

Is that a real rule? dead2 

I hated stupid love at first, but it grew on me brit10

I believe so dead2 Otherwise you get warned for spamming dead2

I never hated it, but I was disappointed by it at first.

3 minutes ago, LÉON said:

But the generic 90s dance production is getting a little tired and I'm only four tracks in juicy1

How I felt on my first listen; it starts to blend and become monotonous brit10  But it's ok when I listen to it individually instead of listening in 1 go.

Fun Tonight is like Stronger-era Kelly Clarkson demi1 For such a short song, it really does nothing and I can imagine this song coming on in a bar and I'm suddenly able to identify with the "I'm not having fun tonight" lyric gaga1 Sorry @Royalty, this is the weakest track so far.

Chromatica II is like a sci-fi movie death scene building into a Disney villain entrance, what is this gaga1

The rhythm of the verses of 911 sound so familiar - she could be plagiarising herself for all I know. I was scared that the tinny drum build-up in the pre-chorus would turn into a nasty mid-10s dance throwback but I was pleasantly surprised shock1

The "oohs" snatched my wig, I can't remember her music ever having soft flourishes like that before.

911 is the missing hit single from ARTPOP alex1 It's a shame it's so short, actually.

15 minutes ago, LÉON said:

Bonus: Chromatica is already much more likeable than Born This Way and ARTPOP, the two albums that derailed my stanship tina1

Next:

Free Woman tina1 This half-baked feminist "anthem" is like a woke version of "I'm a free bitch" from TFM era and sounds like something Sam Smith would do with another C-list popstar like Demo tina1

"This is my dancefloor I fought for" lyric is kinda iconic, though juicy1 But the generic 90s dance production is getting a little tired and I'm only four tracks in juicy1

Demo gag1 

9 minutes ago, LÉON said:

Fun Tonight is like Stronger-era Kelly Clarkson demi1 For such a short song, it really does nothing and I can imagine this song coming on in a bar and I'm suddenly able to identify with the "I'm not having fun tonight" lyric gaga1 Sorry @Royalty, this is the weakest track so far.

Chromatica II is like a sci-fi movie death scene building into a Disney villain entrance, what is this gaga1

I will NOT allow this rose1 

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.