Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

LÉON

LÉON Listens to Chromatica for the First Time

Plastic Doll's intro, sis, what is this Gaga rip-off with added Daft Punk rip-off? lol3 The chorus is very Taylor Swift-esque in the delivery too lol3

It's one of the longest tracks on the album and all I can think is "what is this saga?" lol3

Sour Candy feels like it's really Blackpink feat. Lady Gaga lol3

I'm sure she used this beat in one of the earlier songs, as well lol3

The way she shoehorns "sour candy" into the chorus (?) lyric even though it doesn't flow lol3

It ends just as it feels like it's getting somewhere lol3

8 minutes ago, LÉON said:

Plastic Doll's intro, sis, what is this Gaga rip-off with added Daft Punk rip-off? lol3 The chorus is very Taylor Swift-esque in the delivery too lol3

It's one of the longest tracks on the album and all I can think is "what is this saga?" lol3

wat2 pls

32 minutes ago, LÉON said:

Bonus: Chromatica is already much more likeable than Born This Way and ARTPOP, the two albums that derailed my stanship tina1

Her best album Born The Way does NOT deserve this slander.

4 minutes ago, Jjang said:

What an intellectual opinion I'm reading so far

Get out of this thread please clap3 

5 minutes ago, Jjang said:

What an intellectual opinion I'm reading so far

pls not every reaction needs to be an album dissection and lyrical interpretation of every single track lol3  

6 minutes ago, Jjang said:

who are u?

This is the most boring, uncreative clapback I have ever read lol3 but I guess that’s not surprising coming from a Madonna stan 

23 minutes ago, Royalty said:

This is the most boring, uncreative clapback I have ever read lol3 but I guess that’s not surprising coming from a Madonna stan 

Why are you trying to get me to clapback dead1 I legit mix you with other members, I'm not sure who you are. Not very nice to tell me to leave anyway. Whoever you are.

28 minutes ago, fab said:

well focus your compliments on Chromatica instead demi1 

This is @LÉON's opinion thread and I said his opinion (so far) is smart, exact opposite of shade, what do u want from me ny15

1 minute ago, Jjang said:

Why are you trying to get me to clapback dead1 I legit mix you with other members, I'm not sure who you are. Not very nice to tell me to leave anyway. Whoever you are.

Why don’t you ask the bread loaf that’s baking in my vagina?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.