Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Top Answer Game | Fifth and Last Round - Results Show

4 minutes ago, fab said:

Yes I am definitely looking forward to hosting the next season, stay tuned 

tumblr_ndafq4NVV81rjxoico1_400.gif 

We let you win this round so you host the next one and then someone else has a chance ny1

3 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

Congrats fab, looking forward to seeing you host, and Royale (omg sis you finally didn't flop oprah15  )

If y'all want me to keep ur VIPs till a time when you leave the staff, I can do that. Otherwise y'all can gift to someone else. Just let me know. 

-

Also my slay without bonus points oprah15 

ok thanks sis I'll send you a PM katy8 

While we're waiting for Flab to start the next season, I was wondering if people would be interested in playing a forum version of Scattergories hottie1

For those who don't know it:

10 questions with a fairly generic theme (unlike Moira's jj3)

A random letter is selected

Two minutes to write  answers - so all players would need to tune in at the same time jj2

If you give a (valid) answer that no one else gave, you get a full point - otherwise you get a half point.

If your answer is alliterative, you get double points.

For example:

The letter is M

Name a musical: Mamma Mia [2 points for alliteration]

Name a band: My Chemical Romance [1 point]

Etc. etc. If someone else chooses Mamma Mia, you get 1 point each, if they choose MCR, you both get 0.5 points

We could do it in 5 rounds, and have winners each round and then an overall winner jj2

@Moira O'Hara @Chris Morlock @Royalty @Phoebe @I Brings That Levity @RihannaRTT @Ghostface @LÉON @Sean @mylifelies @Jae @fab @Earth Ripper @SeekingThrill @Royale @Kristina @Simón. @Urbanov @Tahj

6 minutes ago, LÉON said:

While we're waiting for Flab to start the next season, I was wondering if people would be interested in playing a forum version of Scattergories hottie1

Two minutes to write  answers - so all players would need to tune in at the same time jj2

If you give a (valid) answer that no one else gave, you get a full point - otherwise you get a half point.

For example:

The letter is M

Etc. etc. If someone else chooses Mamma Mia, you get 1 point each, if they choose MCR, you both get 0.5 points

We could do it in 5 rounds, and have winners each round and then an overall winner jj2

@Moira O'Hara @Chris Morlock @Royalty @Phoebe @I Brings That Levity @RihannaRTT @Ghostface @LÉON @Sean @mylifelies @Jae @fab @Earth Ripper @SeekingThrill @Royale @Kristina @Simón. @Urbanov @Tahj

I like the idea!

8 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

@LÉON I'm in. gaga13

3 minutes ago, Royale said:

I like the idea!

1 minute ago, Jae said:

fun

Thank you fans cry3 I'll probably have to clear it with the overlords first, but hopefully @RihannaRTT will Rihply.

23 minutes ago, LÉON said:

For example:

The letter is M

Sure, sounds fun jj2 

1 hour ago, LÉON said:

For example:

The letter is M

I played a lot this game in the vein of geography. Like you stated here, the letter is chosen, for example M, and the players would need to name state, city, river, mountain, plant, animal and an object that starts with that letter. The rules regarding scores were the same and it is really fun. It is probably a bit difficult doing this kind of game online because all players should be present, but then again, it is not that big of a deal, so I am for it. jj2

2 hours ago, Royale said:

I like the idea!

Thank you cry3 Do I need to do anything special or can I just make the thread?

Edit: I meant to quote Rihanna RTT fall9

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.