Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Top Answer Game | Fifth and Last Round - Results Show

1 hour ago, RihannaRTT said:

sounds good maisy 

Can I just go ahead and make a thread then? jj2 Do you have a tag list I can use?

@Royale sorry for tagging you before rip2

9 minutes ago, LÉON said:

Thank you cry3 Do I need to do anything special or can I just make the thread?

Edit: I meant to quote Rihanna RTT fall9

You do not as long as you are able to state the rules clearly in your OP and can announce the prizes? (see that with RihannaRTT) rip2 

5 minutes ago, LÉON said:

This is what happens when I have other things on my mind

Q04wMpQ.gif

Now you see how hard it is to host a game, and you were dragging me 2 weeks ago.

Q04wMpQ.gif

2 minutes ago, Royale said:

You do not as long as you are able to state the rules clearly in your OP and can announce the prizes? (see that with RihannaRTT) rip2 

Will @RihannaRTT but a generous quinn and let me give a prize? How about I stream the winner's no1curr fave for 3 weeks straight?

2 minutes ago, Moira O'Hara said:

Now you see how hard it is to host a game, and you were dragging me the 2 weeks ago.

Q04wMpQ.gif

I'm pulling your moves and I haven't even started the game yet

Q04wMpQ.gif

1 minute ago, LÉON said:

I'm pulling your moves and I haven't even started the game yet

Q04wMpQ.gif

I just saw my mistake in my previous post, edit your quote, i don't want @Hagdonna to see it and clock me

Q04wMpQ.gif

3 minutes ago, LÉON said:

Can I just go ahead and make a thread then? jj2 Do you have a tag list I can use?

@Royale sorry for tagging you before rip2

Yes, feel free to make a thread moo1 I don't have a taglist but if anyone on any staff team wants to help when you manage to open a thread, they could tag members and members no bg for you (as long as its only done once)

Prize-wise, depends how long the event's gonna run. Is it a one-day thing or more? If it's one day, the winner getting 1 month VIP sounds ok for me. If it's like spread across 3+ rounds, then the winner getting 2 months and runner-up getting 1 month is fine

7 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

Yes, feel free to make a thread moo1 I don't have a taglist but if anyone on any staff team wants to help when you manage to open a thread, they could tag members and members no bg for you (as long as its only done once)

Prize-wise, depends how long the event's gonna run. Is it a one-day thing or more? If it's one day, the winner getting 1 month VIP sounds ok for me. If it's like spread across 3+ rounds, then the winner getting 2 months and runner-up getting 1 month is fine

Thanks sis, I'll set up the thread and line everything out in the description and we can go from there prize- and tag-wise moo9

11 minutes ago, Moira O'Hara said:

I just saw my mistake in my previous post, edit your quote, i don't want @Hagdonna to see it and clock me

Q04wMpQ.gif

Your random mistakes are endearing. Hagdonna, he needs to take the sitting down

Q04wMpQ.gif

1 minute ago, LÉON said:

Your random mistakes are endearing. Hagdonna, he needs to take the sitting down

Q04wMpQ.gif

I know right? It wasn't even a grammar mistake, i just randomly added one "the" in the sentence, idk why, i wasn't paying attention i guess.

Q04wMpQ.gif

17 minutes ago, Moira O'Hara said:

I know right? It wasn't even a grammar mistake, i just randomly added one "the" in the sentence, idk why, i wasn't paying attention i guess.

Q04wMpQ.gif

Q04wMpQ.gif Monster

2 minutes ago, STJ said:

I thought it was going to be royal jelly made from genetically modified bumblebees

OblongBaggyChrysomelid-size_restricted.g

No need to incorporate genes they already have, even though they are precursos for royal jelly genes in honey and other bee species.

But speaking of which, yeah, that is another prize too.

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.