Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Top Answer Game | Fifth and Last Round - Results Show

Recommended Posts

Just now, Billie Frank said:

giphy.gif

You couldn't win it even if you were first answer. You're allowed to win only 2 in each round. 

vXkc6Xe.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kristina said:

He's lowkey kinda hot though oprah15

gurl this is nasty 

vXkc6Xe.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

You listen to The Smiths? Such a great information.

vXkc6Xe.gif

I like a handful of their songs, but overall I find them rather dreary, and Morrissey is insufferable these days mad12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LÉON said:

ew1 ew1 ew1 ew1 ew1 A book-hating paedophile fancier. Gorl you've got it going on ew1

 

Who knew the Donkey from Shrek had stans.

Not Following Theresa May GIF by GIPHY News 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Moira O'Hara said:

You couldn't win it even if you were first answer. You're allowed to win only 2 in each round. 

vXkc6Xe.gif

Fuck you @fab

 

Why did you have to steal all the bonus questions in earlier rounds.

vXkc6Xe.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Billie Frank said:

Who knew the Donkey from Shrek had stans.

Not Following Theresa May GIF by GIPHY News 

What? brit15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LÉON said:

I like a handful of their songs, but overall I find them rather dreary, and Morrissey is insufferable these days mad12

tea mad12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I used to listen to some The Smiths stuff. eve1 

Recently, I listened their stuff and figured out I don't like all the songs I had, so I deleted them. Now, there are only four songs I bop to. jj3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why did this become the gif du jour? vXkc6Xe.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Billie Frank said:

Fuck you @fab

 

Why did you have to steal all the bonus questions in earlier rounds.

vXkc6Xe.gif

 

tenor.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LÉON said:

I like a handful of their songs, but overall I find them rather dreary, and Morrissey is insufferable these days mad12

Yeah, they are very dark, perfectly reflecting stormy and rainy weather, but they are still substantial when it comes to music. I mean, Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Billie Frank said:

tea mad12

I thought you didn't listen to them? brit15

Just now, SeekingThrill said:

I used to listen to some The Smiths stuff. eve1 

Recently, I listened their stuff and figured out I don't like all the songs I had, so I deleted them. Now there are only four songs I bop to. jj3 

I bought their Greatest Hits because I realised I liked a couple of their songs so I must be part of the cool club now jj3 I deleted most of the songs too. Which ones did you keepT?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not me getting downvoted to hell for winning ONE bonus question in the entire season y’all 

vXkc6Xe.gif 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Moira O'Hara said:

THE BOTTOM THREE LEGENDS ARE:

@Tahj with 125 points
@mylifelies with 151 points
@LÉON with 165 points

 

#98-OUT

vXkc6Xe.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ghostface said:

Yeah, they are very dark, perfectly reflecting stormy and rainy weather, but they are still substantial when it comes to music. I mean, Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now.

That was a classic.gif

I also enjoy Everyday Is Like Sunday, and unwittingly went on holiday to the place that inspired it jj2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LÉON said:

I thought you didn't listen to them? brit15

I don't but i've heard a few of their songs as i have a friend of a friend of a cousin of a friend who likes them. brit15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×