Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Top Answer Game | Fifth and Last Round - Results Show

4 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

You listen to The Smiths? Such a great information.

vXkc6Xe.gif

I like a handful of their songs, but overall I find them rather dreary, and Morrissey is insufferable these days mad12

1 minute ago, Moira O'Hara said:

You couldn't win it even if you were first answer. You're allowed to win only 2 in each round. 

vXkc6Xe.gif

Fuck you @fab

Why did you have to steal all the bonus questions in earlier rounds.

vXkc6Xe.gif

1 minute ago, LÉON said:

I like a handful of their songs, but overall I find them rather dreary, and Morrissey is insufferable these days mad12

tea mad12

1 minute ago, LÉON said:

Yeah, they are very dark, perfectly reflecting stormy and rainy weather, but they are still substantial when it comes to music. I mean, Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now.

Just now, Billie Frank said:

tea mad12

I thought you didn't listen to them? brit15

Just now, SeekingThrill said:

I used to listen to some The Smiths stuff. eve1 

Recently, I listened their stuff and figured out I don't like all the songs I had, so I deleted them. Now there are only four songs I bop to. jj3 

I bought their Greatest Hits because I realised I liked a couple of their songs so I must be part of the cool club now jj3 I deleted most of the songs too. Which ones did you keepT?

Just now, Ghostface said:

Yeah, they are very dark, perfectly reflecting stormy and rainy weather, but they are still substantial when it comes to music. I mean, Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now.

That was a classic.gif

I also enjoy Everyday Is Like Sunday, and unwittingly went on holiday to the place that inspired it jj2

Just now, LÉON said:

I thought you didn't listen to them? brit15

I don't but i've heard a few of their songs as i have a friend of a friend of a cousin of a friend who likes them. brit15

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.