Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

fab

Minneapolis: Truck driver attempts to plow into crowd of protesters

I'm glad no one was injured and that this maniac is under arrest, but isn't it funny how when cops do this it's totally fine and also everyone else's fault.

8 minutes ago, Onika said:

I'm glad no one was injured and that this maniac is under arrest, but isn't it funny how when cops do this it's totally fine and also everyone else's fault.

what's funny to me is how Trump is obsessing about banning the "radical-left terror groups", while at the same time he is basically encouraging violence and attacks from his supporters with his incendiary tweets 

1 minute ago, fab said:

what's funny to me is how Trump is obsessing about banning the "radical-left terror groups", while at the same time he is basically encouraging violence and attacks from his supporters with his incendiary tweets 

Yup, gotta love it, that's what fascism is all about.

8 hours ago, Onika said:

Cops are driving through crowds with trucks? eve1 Okay.

9 hours ago, Gilly said:

omg this makes it look even scarier.. WTF

omg .. the people who watched from this point probably assumed that many people had been killed jj4  you could feel the panic jj4 

the police taking the time mace some random people while on their way to this scene .. this will keep escalating jj4 

10 hours ago, fab said:

This. It just makes no sense rip4 

5 hours ago, Madonna said:

Cops are driving through crowds with trucks? eve1 Okay.

Cops are ramming groups of protestors with their cars. One example of several:

The street was clear behind him, there was zero reason to escalate the situation in this way.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.