Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Manel

Karol G Under Fire For Her #BlackLivesMatter Tweet

Let me add a pic because I know she will eventually delete the tweet:

5SAQ5jx.jpg

The tweet translates to:

"The perfect example that black and white together look beautiful #BlackLivesMatter"

She literally compared this situation with... her dog? How privileged can you be to compare the outrage for the death of another black person with your fucking dog?

brit5

4 minutes ago, tomás said:

she's so stupid pls literally muerta in the head 

literally the dumbest.

her PR team must be banging their heads against a wall.

2 minutes ago, Manel said:

literally the dumbest.

her PR team must be banging their heads against a wall.

did you see her tweet about the whole "there's only one race" thing earlier? rip4 like it's not wrong but how does that help? she's taking this so lightly and kinda diminishing it, it's disgusting to see lol3

16 minutes ago, tomás said:

did you see her tweet about the whole "there's only one race" thing earlier? rip4 like it's not wrong but how does that help? she's taking this so lightly and kinda diminishing it, it's disgusting to see lol3

The "I don't see color nor race" speech is what the ALM movement says.

12 minutes ago, Moira O'Hara said:

It's just a dumb post with no bad intention. People should focus in more serious 'threats'.

This reply tho:

tenor.gif?itemid=11752581tenor.gif?itemid=11752581tenor.gif?itemid=11752581

Are there more serious threats? Sure. But people have the right to be mad at this.

It has the same vibe as all those celebs singing "Imagine" from their mansions when Coronavirus started affecting the US. It's so tone deaf.

chi1

low key tho, shes been getting on my nerves ever since TUSA. Maybe its just cause im pressed that she collabed with Nickiny15 She was still my most played artist of 2019 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.