Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

The Kesha Section is FINALLY gone

After years and years of people campaigning in BG for the Kesha section to be removed, the moment has finally arrived. The beginning of a new era, say your goodbyes everyone!

033ee461de3f60927e9702ec0f638fee366ce6cf

To celebrate, post your favourite Kesha (section) related thread in here.

1 hour ago, Onika said:

This is part of a new tradition called June Fools and it will be returning tomorrow bey7

Pop a 911 then pop another one, sis gaga1

1 hour ago, Onika said:

This is part of a new tradition called June Fools and it will be returning tomorrow bey7

In your wiiiilllldddeesstt dreeaaamss aha ahhh

I'm sure her three and a half stans are very sad.

Out of curiosity though, did she ever actually have a proper stan base? All of the favs have something associated with their fans and stuff like that but I have honestly never seen a Kesha stan. wtf do they do?

5 hours ago, Strobo said:

I'm sure her three and a half stans are very sad.

Out of curiosity though, did she ever actually have a proper stan base? All of the favs have something associated with their fans and stuff like that but I have honestly never seen a Kesha stan. wtf do they do?

Kesha's section was quuuuite busy around 2012-2013, she's had a really dedicated stanbase here and an admin that stanned her so that was enough for the section to linger around forever

35 minutes ago, Gabe. said:

Kesha's section was quuuuite busy around 2012-2013, she's had a really dedicated stanbase here and an admin that stanned her so that was enough for the section to linger around forever

Actually both of them. dead2 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.