Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Phoebe

Make 'Chromatica' a 6-track EP

1 minute ago, LÉON said:

eve1 So if one of the full songs came up on shuffle you'd have to go and find the interlude first?

bold of you to imply i'm even shuffling the album wendy1 but yes! my music player has an option to make always play together even if on shuffle wendy1

6 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

bold of you to imply i'm even shuffling the album wendy1 but yes! my music player has an option to make always play together even if on shuffle wendy1

The tracks are more enjoyable when listened to in isolation wendy4

shock1 What music player do you use?

1 minute ago, LÉON said:

The tracks are more enjoyable when listened to in isolation wendy4

shock1 What music player do you use?

nn i happen to love the entire thing, even the weaker girls jodie4 i use MusicBee! not really a streaming user myself jodie4

1 hour ago, Urbanov said:

Chromatica 1 + Alice

ROM 

Chromatica 2 + 911 

Replay

Chromatica 3 + SFA

1000 Doves

EP of the decade alex1 

1 hour ago, Hyun. said:
  1. Alice (with Chromatica I)
  2. Rain On Me
  3. 911 (with Chromatica II)
  4. Replay
  5. Sine from Above (with Chromatica III)
  6. Babylon

all the essentials from each section whit2

44 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

1. Chromatica I / Alice
2. Rain On Me
3. Chromatica II / 911
4. Fun Tonight
5. Chromatica III / Sine From Above
6. 1000 Doves

The way our tracklist are almost similar oprah15 taste popped off oprah15 

2 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

nn i happen to love the entire thing, even the weaker girls jodie4 i use MusicBee! not really a streaming user myself jodie4

The weaker girls are actually pretty strong in comparison to some of the ones on her other albums jj4

I'm glad there's another non-streamer on here antm1

1 minute ago, LÉON said:

The weaker girls are actually pretty strong in comparison to some of the ones on her other albums jj4

I'm glad there's another non-streamer on here antm1

yup i agree! it just shows how strong this album is as a whole whit2

love to see it omg, i really hate not being able to rely on having the files, especially bc my internet is pretty unreliable rip2

18 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

yup i agree! it just shows how strong this album is as a whole whit2

love to see it omg, i really hate not being able to rely on having the files, especially bc my internet is pretty unreliable rip2

Oh did I just inadvertently prove your point about listening to the album in sequence? whit2

Which cave are you living in, sis? rip2 Spotify is glitchy af as it is lj1

Just now, LÉON said:

shock1 Do you also get people wondering how on Earth you manage to listen to music? @Hyun.

Yes dead2  I swear some people think once spotify and AM took off that all other methods of listening to music just disappeared rip2 

Just now, CHANEL #1 said:

Yes dead2  I swear some people think once spotify and AM took off that all other methods of listening to music just disappeared rip2 

Like CDs and Windows Media Player? katy4

1 minute ago, LÉON said:

Like CDs and Windows Media Player? katy4

I mean I'm a little more modern than windows media player rip4 

I will cry when iTunes one day is completely gone. I need complete customization control over my music/albums rip2 

4 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

I mean I'm a little more modern than windows media player rip4 

I will cry when iTunes one day is completely gone. I need complete customization control over my music/albums rip2 

Oh rip4 I still use it to rip CDs rip4

What will you do when they retire iTunes?

Just now, LÉON said:

Oh rip4 I still use it to rip CDs rip4

What will you do when they retire iTunes?

I really don't know tbh. I try not to think about it rip4 

I'll probably suck it up and use AM cause from what I've heard it still allows for some customization (spotify doesn't give any and the ui sucks ass imo).

Or I'll just use an external app to edit all the music tags and stuff then still put it onto my phone in whatever way possible. I don't think the ability to have physical music files on your device will ever go away? At least not for a long time but who knows?

2 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

I really don't know tbh. I try not to think about it rip4 

I'll probably suck it up and use AM cause from what I've heard it still allows for some customization (spotify doesn't give any and the ui sucks ass imo).

Or I'll just use an external app to edit all the music tags and stuff then still put it onto my phone in whatever way possible. I don't think the ability to have physical music files on your device will ever go away? At least not for a long time but who knows?

The prospect of this happening haunts me in my spook spot katy4

2 minutes ago, LÉON said:

The prospect of this happening haunts me in my spook spot katy4

I feel like they would have to completely stop selling music for that to happen? Like as long as music is being physically sold and not just for streaming there has to be a way to listen to it?

3 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

I feel like they would have to completely stop selling music for that to happen? Like as long as music is being physically sold and not just for streaming there has to be a way to listen to it?

With the popularity of Spotify, Netflix, Amazon et al, I won't be surprised if the next generation won't own anything  katy4

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.