Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

fab

Rain On Me debuts at #1 on the Hot 100!

7 minutes ago, LÉON said:

How is she gonna "promote properly" in the middle of a pandemic, sis? brit15 ROM's success is partly down to Ariana - Gags is not much of a streaming force. Just look at the views for SL and ROM on Youtube. ROM was at 70m after 2 days, while SL was around 86m at the same point.

Without Arian and the ability to promote and/or record a new music video (although she has an iPhone, so what's stopping ha? brit15), I think she'll be lucky to get a third top 10 from this album, let alone another #1.

Gaga just had the third biggest debut on Spotify for a female artist on par with the Weeknd this entire weekend. Stupid Love was just a terrible song. and no one uses youtube anymore rip4Sour Candy is going top ten this week brit1

6 minutes ago, Jake said:

The thing that annoys me the most about Problem was that it missed the #1 by literally 0.3% because of fucking Fancy dead2 She would've had a #1 debut 6 years ago dead2 But I'm just glad she's getting her recognition now

Fancy was the superior song rip1 What's more shookening is that Iggy Azalea was so big back in 2014 rip1

1 minute ago, Infrared said:

Gaga just had the third biggest debut on Spotify for a female artist on par with the Weeknd this entire weekend. Stupid Love was just a terrible song. and no one uses youtube anymore rip4Sour Candy is going top ten this week brit1

Fair enough. A lot has changed in the last few days, it seems.

The idea that "no one uses Youtube any more" though ajay1

5 minutes ago, LÉON said:

Fancy was the superior song rip1 What's more shookening is that Iggy Azalea was so big back in 2014 rip1

And now she can't even chart. rip1 Shame, cause some of her recent are actually bops rip1 The first victim of cancel culture rip1 

3 minutes ago, Jake said:

And now she can't even chart. rip1 Shame, cause some of her recent are actually bops rip1 The first victim of cancel culture rip1 

I can't even remember why she was cancelled (I'll search in a min), but Team was a BAWP rip1

8 minutes ago, LÉON said:

Fair enough. A lot has changed in the last few days, it seems.

The idea that "no one uses Youtube any more" though ajay1

Blinding Lights is currently reaching a billion streams on spotify and the video has 145m views on youtube 

remember when they said she was done. she was over with. shell probably never land another hit. years later. massive hit movie. oscar appraisal. oscar WINNER. two #1 hits, 3 top 5 hits, two more #1 albums. wow..

giphy.gifw

39 minutes ago, Infrared said:

Blinding Lights is currently reaching a billion streams on spotify and the video has 145m views on youtube 

You're comparing two completely different platforms but OK sis mad12

Just now, LÉON said:

You're comparing two completely different platforms but OK sis mad12

yes....because like I said...people use Spotify instead of Youtube to stream music now. Hence why video counts are trash these days. 

3 hours ago, hector said:

Ugh I'm so happy, FINALLY!! Now... Can she release Babylon next so it can go #1 as well and then Alice too

I didn't want to say anything but I also think Babylon has a strong chance to go #1. I hope she releases the song and gives it fanatastic video treatment. 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.