Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Rain On Me debuts at #1 on the Hot 100!

Recommended Posts

38 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

when people play music and it has the music video intro <<< rip2

BYE when you scroll through people's music gallery and it's all Bad_Bunny-Yo_Perreo_Sola.mp3 straight out of youtubemp3downloader.com  lmfao1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, tomás said:

BYE when you scroll through people's music gallery and it's all Bad_Bunny-Yo_Perreo_Sola.mp3 straight out of youtubemp3downloader.com  lmfao1 

SHUT UP lmfao1 AND THEY KNOW WHERE EVERY SONG IS TOO lmfao1

the amount of times i've offered to organise my friends' music libraries bc it's so ugly lmfao1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

SHUT UP lmfao1 AND THEY KNOW WHERE EVERY SONG IS TOO lmfao1

the amount of times i've offered to organise my friends' music libraries bc it's so ugly lmfao1

if i say anything they always go "ayyyyy el que usa spotifyyyy" dead2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tomás said:

if i say anything they always go "ayyyyy el que usa spotifyyyy" dead2 

VERDAD? the life of a stan rip2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hyun. said:

VERDAD? the life of a stan rip2

Wait, can I just say how PERFECT your branding is this era, sis? shock1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

VERDAD? the life of a stan rip2

they said

e8QGXVI.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, LÉON said:

Wait, can I just say how PERFECT your branding is this era, sis? shock1

ngl not completely sure what you mean but thank you? jodie4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

ngl not completely sure what you mean but thank you? jodie4

The shade of pink throughout, and the way your signature looks is very pleasing to me rip2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, LÉON said:

You're comparing two completely different platforms but OK sis mad12

they're different platforms but both contribute to the Hot 100.. and the contribution of Youtube is irrelevant compared to Spotify & Apple Music ny1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, LÉON said:

The shade of pink throughout, and the way your signature looks is very pleasing to me rip2

oh thank you thank you icon! ny1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×