Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

Cardi threatens to shoot home invaders

5 minutes ago, Gravity said:

Not a white dude posting a black woman's home adress when he knows it's also white people who are looting. She is right, whites should stop pretending they care for black communities.

you are so toxic.

1 hour ago, melomelo said:

she walked into that one. sorry.

Are you justifying a white man giving away the address of a latina woman who lives with her daughter, who happens to be black?

Just trying to figure out if I read your post correctly.

bey4

36 minutes ago, Manel said:

Are you justifying a white man giving away the address of a latina woman who lives with her daughter, who happens to be black?

Just trying to figure out if I read your post correctly.

bey4

Why does race come into play here? Why does everyone on this forum love bringing up that when you say something against minorities it's all of a sudden racist or if you say something in defense of what a white person says it's also anti-black or anti-latino? You can't find bad bunny unnatractive cause now you're racist? Like what is happening here?

She said she was all for the disctruction of property okay then bitch put your shit on the line. You look real big and virtuous. So your property is fair game. You can't play craps with someone else's chips baby. It doesn't work that way. 

She should have thought about her family before commenting something so stupid. 

26 minutes ago, Simón. said:

wait what? Care to explain why she deserve that? 

Because she is a loud mouth who thinks she's above it. You can't be smart enough to keep your mouth closed and just issue a formal statement like Gaga, Taylor Swift, etc. Well then face the music when they got you with the same note. 

13 minutes ago, Onika said:

This is a disgusting take, frankly. Doxxing is never the answer.

Did I say she deserved to be doxxed? Did I? No, I didn't. You wanted to be a celebrity with a runny mouth. There you go. You think you're going to be exempt form trolls during these chaotic times. You deserve that reality check. 

CharmingInfamousArmyant-size_restricted.

6 minutes ago, melomelo said:

Because she is a loud mouth who thinks she's above it. You can't be smart enough to keep your mouth closed and just issue a formal statement like Gaga, Taylor Swift, etc. Well then face the music when they got you with the same note. 

Neither Taylor nor Gaga are affected by the situation as much as Cardi cause they are white rip4 

Cardi literally said she doesn't want to get hurt, but peaceful protests don't work currently. She pointed out that there are NO other choices, and I agree with that. 

4 minutes ago, Simón. said:

Neither Taylor nor Gaga are affected by the situation as much as Cardi cause they are white rip4 

Cardi literally said she doesn't want to get hurt, but peaceful protests don't work currently. She pointed out that there are NO other choices, and I agree with that. 

lol3 ok

You should totally go out and protest then. :)

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.