Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Cardi threatens to shoot home invaders

Recommended Posts

EZPY4k3-Xs-AYJ-o-U.jpg

 

Cardi said no to invasion of property clap3

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Simón. said:

Cardi said no to invasion of property clap3

 

rip2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's so low for posting her address on his post tina1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not a white dude posting a black woman's home adress when he knows it's also white people who are looting. She is right, whites should stop pretending they care for black communities.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Parker Clown lol3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Gravity said:

Not a white dude posting a black woman's home adress when he knows it's also white people who are looting. She is right, whites should stop pretending they care for black communities.

you are so toxic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Simón. said:

Cardi said no to invasion of property clap3

Yelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, melomelo said:

she walked into that one. sorry.

Are you justifying a white man giving away the address of a latina woman who lives with her daughter, who happens to be black?

Just trying to figure out if I read your post correctly.

bey4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, melomelo said:

tenor.gif?itemid=12482505

she walked into that one. sorry.

wait what? Care to explain why she deserve that? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, melomelo said:

tenor.gif?itemid=12482505

she walked into that one. sorry.

This is a disgusting take, frankly. Doxxing is never the answer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Manel said:

Are you justifying a white man giving away the address of a latina woman who lives with her daughter, who happens to be black?

Just trying to figure out if I read your post correctly.

bey4

Why does race come into play here? Why does everyone on this forum love bringing up that when you say something against minorities it's all of a sudden racist or if you say something in defense of what a white person says it's also anti-black or anti-latino? You can't find bad bunny unnatractive cause now you're racist? Like what is happening here?

She said she was all for the disctruction of property okay then bitch put your shit on the line. You look real big and virtuous. So your property is fair game. You can't play craps with someone else's chips baby. It doesn't work that way. 

She should have thought about her family before commenting something so stupid. 

26 minutes ago, Simón. said:

wait what? Care to explain why she deserve that? 

Because she is a loud mouth who thinks she's above it. You can't be smart enough to keep your mouth closed and just issue a formal statement like Gaga, Taylor Swift, etc. Well then face the music when they got you with the same note. 

13 minutes ago, Onika said:

This is a disgusting take, frankly. Doxxing is never the answer.

Did I say she deserved to be doxxed? Did I? No, I didn't. You wanted to be a celebrity with a runny mouth. There you go. You think you're going to be exempt form trolls during these chaotic times. You deserve that reality check. 

CharmingInfamousArmyant-size_restricted.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, melomelo said:

Because she is a loud mouth who thinks she's above it. You can't be smart enough to keep your mouth closed and just issue a formal statement like Gaga, Taylor Swift, etc. Well then face the music when they got you with the same note. 

Neither Taylor nor Gaga are affected by the situation as much as Cardi cause they are white rip4 

 

Cardi literally said she doesn't want to get hurt, but peaceful protests don't work currently. She pointed out that there are NO other choices, and I agree with that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Simón. said:

Neither Taylor nor Gaga are affected by the situation as much as Cardi cause they are white rip4 

 

Cardi literally said she doesn't want to get hurt, but peaceful protests don't work currently. She pointed out that there are NO other choices, and I agree with that. 

 lol3 ok

You should totally go out and protest then. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×