Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tim Liaison

Dream Followup? (Chromatica II)

Dream Chromatica Follow up?

Title: Return to Chromatica (October 2020, Delayed to June 1, 2021)

Main producers: Bloodpop, Sophie, Daft Punk*.
Guest producers: Grimes*, Will.I.Am*, Skrillex*, Gaga.
Other Guest features: Britney, Azealia Banks, Caroline Polachek, Madonna, Poppy, Blackpink, Lana Del Rey.
* Also feature on song(s)

Track list:
1. Chromatica IV       1:23 (Daft Punk produced)
2. Onion Girl            4.20 (featuring Caroline Polachek) (Bloodpop)
3. Blue Flame       2:52 (featuring Azealia Banks) (Gaga produced)
4. State of the Art       3:40 (feat. Poppy) (Sophie produced)
5. Chesire Heart      3:20 (Bloodpop)
6. Chromatica V       2:22 (Daft Punk produced)
7. Princess Die       4:23 (feat. Britney, Will.I.Am*) (* produced)**

8. Tea Party       3:33 (feat. Blackpink) (Skrillex produced)
9. Through the Looking Glass       5:20 (feat. Skrillex*) (* produced)
10. Madonna       3:43 (feat. Madonna) (Sophie produced)
11. Chromatica VI       0:40 (Daft Punk produced)
12. Queen of Hearts       3:48 (Sophie produced)
13. Temple of Me       5:25 (feat. Daft Punk)
14. Jabberwocky       4:26 (feat. Grimes, Skrillex*) (Bloodpop + *)
15. 1000000 Butterflies       4:01(feat. Grimes*) (Bloodpop + *)
16. Chromatica VII       1:38 (Daft Punk produced)
17. Magnum Opus       6:20 (feat. Lana Del Rey) (Sophie produced)

**almost completely different from the live version we already know

The album somehow flops, despite being everything the gays could ever want and coming out on June 1.

Hate mine? Good. Now give me a hypothetical album that's better. Let's get hypothesizing, hennies. 

Having an interlude and an album called Chromatica II would be hella confusing katy4 A collab with Caroline Polenta would be a slay, though.

14 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

I just need the Haus Labs version of Babylon as a single, that's all oprah15

But a Chromatica Side B would be cute next year as an anniversary for the album, like Carly is doing.

The album version deserves the music video, period jodie4

3 minutes ago, LÉON said:

Having an interlude and an album called Chromatica II would be hella confusing katy4 A collab with Caroline Polenta would be a slay, though.

I thought about the Chromatica II dillema and said... fuck it. I'm drunk and high and don't care that much. 😂

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

Literally no1curr, she needs to fish for a Tiktok hit and that's exactly what the HL version sounds like bey4

She can get it with Sour Candy!

6 minutes ago, Tim Liaison said:

I thought about the Chromatica II dillema and said... fuck it. I'm drunk and high and don't care that much. 😂

Are you... Timmeh?

If there is like a second part to Chromatica I kinda want it to be like the inverse of what we got.

Title: The Dark Side of Chromatica

Release: Anniversary of Chromatica (May 29, 2021)

Description: Chromatica was a full fledged dance record. While the subject matter was often pretty dark, sonically the album never got too dark. The Dark Side of Chromatica brings a much darker tone both lyrically and sonically. This record also features midtempo tracks and ballads, while still having some uptempo tracks as well. However, the lyricism is still very on par with Chromatica and is much a continued return to the Gaga of BTW and ARTPOP. This new record is shorter than Chromatica because of it's darker, heavier nature, along with the tracks being longer and generally slower. However, it does still feature interludes that flow seamlessly into the tracks that follow. The album as a whole is also seamless.

Tracklist:
1. The Dark Side of Chromatica 
2. Monday Mourning
3. Broken Arrow
4. Watch You Go
5. Chromatica IV
6. Fractures
7. Back to Reality
8. Party's Over
9. Blue Blood
10. Chromatica V
11. Someone Save Me Tonight 
12. To Heaven and Back
13. Last Dance

6 minutes ago, fab said:

I kinda hope her next album is more like Joanne / ASIB cry9   her next dance pop album can wait til 2025 rav3 

I would agree, but I just don't feel she fully explored the world of Chromatica. There was so much untapped potential. It hurts me to think of the places she could have taken it. I appreciate what she gave us, but it also didn't feel like it had a proper sendoff to the world she created. A second album, b-side, or even an EP could remedy that. I thirst for it. The idea makes me quake. I am erupting with desire to see "Chromatica 2" (TBA) come to fruition. Please... can we please make this happen? We must convince the Gagz. gaga7

17 minutes ago, Tim Liaison said:

They once called me that around these parts, yes. I can't help but come back around whenever Gaga graces us with her briliance.

So you haven't logged in since 2010 then? mad12

Do you remember me? You once paid me to edit your stories and we had a clique with Ana and there was some thread about snakes that I forget the relevance of katy4

3 minutes ago, Tim Liaison said:

I would agree, but I just don't feel she fully explored the world of Chronatica. There was so much untapped potential. It hurts me to think of the places she could have taken it. I appreciate what she gave us, but it also didn't feel like a proper sendoff to the world she created. A second album, b-side, or even an EP could remedy that. I thirst for it. The idea makes me quake. I am erupting with desire to see "Chromatica 2" (TBA) come to fruition. Please... can we please make this happen? We must convince the Gagz. gaga7

I'd be here for a re-issue with like 5-6 new tracks rose1 idk about another full-length album xtina2 

23 hours ago, LÉON said:

Remix the Interlude as the album's intro whit1

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.