Sign in to follow this  

Peaceful protesters got gassed outside the White House so Trump could get a photo op

Police moved on peaceful demonstrators outside the White House just minutes before Trump addressed the nation about the nationwide protests and riots.

Police fired tear gas at peaceful demonstrators outside the White House Monday, just moments before President Trump addressed the nation about violent protests that have unfolded across the country over the killing of black men by police.

Sooner after his address, Trump used the path cleared by police to walk to St. John's Church, which had sustained fire damage during protests the night before.

During his address from the Rose Garden, said he was dispatching "thousands and thousands" of armed soldiers, military personnel, and law enforcement officers to stop the rioting and looting seen in recent days.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/salvadorhernandez/trump-white-house-protesters-police

There are no words fit for this in particular, so I'll just say please vote this motherfucker out. I know you've probably heard that a lot, but it really can't be overemphasized.

The way every time he speaks he never addresses anything or does anything to mollify the situation. When they vote him out the celebration will be massive. 

this guy is literally a terrorist...let's not forget that he had the audacity to tweet this in January yet he essentially invokes martial law now

EZdnWitU0AEavf6?format=jpg&name=medium

And all in a church with a fucking Bible. The fact that so many who consider themselves morally righteous can continue to support this man is just repulsive and mindbogglingly hypocritical. Evil in its purest form and BEYOND words.

Jesus, this whole situation is making me cry. This is unbearable bebe1 Let this nightmare be over bebe1 

Disney princess sleeping beauty GIF on GIFER - by Ballado

I hate him so much ugh

Dictator Trump is making this situation worse ari10