Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Wonder

Hard Candy Roseland Ballroom Rehearsal Footage

14 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Omg i still remember waiting for stream to watch it live on msn jj4

I wish I could’ve seen it live. I was 7 at the time so I really didn’t have access. I had been into M for a couple of years by then but being so young, I was only able to see her perform when the DVDs came out. It must’ve been so much fun to watch those couple of promo tours she did from Music through Hard Candy.

7 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

I wish I could’ve seen it live. I was 7 at the time so I really didn’t have access. I had been into M for a couple of years by then but being so young, I was only able to see her perform when the DVDs came out. It must’ve been so much fun to watch those couple of promo tours she did from Music through Hard Candy.

I even remember hard candy leak, and where i was when i heard first song from leak which was She's Not Me jj4

10 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

I even remember hard candy leak, and where i was when i heard first song from leak which was She's Not Me jj4

And what was your first impression? jj2

I just can't stand that era. The overall style and sound was so cheesy, generic and just way beneath her. Those horrendous versions of Hung Up and Music and somehow her vocals were always off when she sang 4 Minutes.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.