Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Phoebe

Lady Gaga / Discography Megarate

3 minutes ago, LÉON said:

Bloody Mary is the only song that doesn't sound dated af nicki4 The reason I can't stand BTW is because it's so harsh on the ears, but BM remains sublime alex1

are you saying that BM isnt hard on the ears?nicki4 cause those beats/that bridge is pretty hard hitting to me. Still, one of the best songs on the album tho, yes! nicki4 the bridge alone > alex1 the contrast between the verses and the chorus alex1 

Black Jesus RIP Talent is quite good in the verses (and sounds like Express Yourself), but the chorus is SO weak giveup1 Judas suffers from the same problem but is overall much better.

Trouble with most of BTW's tracks is that I've mostly heard them in snippets from the Necki Menij et al videos, so they often have a comedic quality for me rip2 There are probably some great songs buried under this disgusting produxion giveup1

4 minutes ago, Gilly said:

are you saying that BM isnt hard on the ears?nicki4 cause those beats/that bridge is pretty hard hitting to me. Still, one of the best songs on the album tho, yes! nicki4 the bridge alone > alex1 the contrast between the verses and the chorus alex1 

In the context of BTW's bombast, BM is undeniably one of the softer tracks nicki4 But yes, it still slaps. Possibly her best bridge EVER as well alex1 I'm kind of not mad it wasn't a single, it feels good as a stand-out album track and is actually better than all of the actual singles, although Marry The Night comes close rip1

1 hour ago, LÉON said:

OMG Come to Mama shock1 SNATCH MY INDIE WIG YASssssSSsss

It reminds me of early ABBA @Villanelle

Come To Mama praise I love to see it. It's actually one of her most underrated & hated songs. alex1 

1 minute ago, Luca said:

Come To Mama praise I love to see it. It's actually one of her most underrated & hated songs. alex1 

The opening lyrics are corny but the produxion shock1 This is what you call a bop.mp3

I need a whole album of Come To Mamas alex1

2 minutes ago, LÉON said:

The opening lyrics are corny but the produxion shock1 This is what you call a bop.mp3

I need a whole album of Come To Mamas alex1

It lowkey sounds like a festive Xmas song! alex1 

8 minutes ago, pang said:

thanks for tagging the users letting them know i guess ny16

@Ariana we NEED you!!!

Omg let Captain Ariana rest I fear gaga1 Last time I did a 100+ track megarate I had a meltdown gaga1 @Phoebe will do a stellar job in this megarate I believe gaga1

2 hours ago, Ariana said:

Omg let Captain Ariana rest I fear gaga1 Last time I did a 100+ track megarate I had a meltdown gaga1 @Phoebe will do a stellar job in this megarate I believe gaga1

lord we hope so. i don't have much faith though already! ny10

@Ariana @Maria @Freaky Prince @Chris Morlock @CharnyBoy @Merryem @Simón. @LÉON @StrippedX @Gilly @fab @pang @STJ @Madonna @Urbanov

Hi guys, would it be a problem if you had to rate ASIB's songs too? Since me and Kevin have a pretty good concept for the ceremony and we need one more album for it to be complete. (Look at this album as a bonus round and the 5,00 average per era score won't count this time around)

Anyway, I will leave the PM-friendly tracklisting in a spoiler and if u can, please PM your scores to me until July 6th 12PM local time. Yours truly, Fibi

Spoiler
  1. Shallow
  2. Music to My Eyes
  3. Diggin' My Grave
  4. Always Remember Us This Way
  5. Look What I Found
  6. Heal Me
  7. I Don't Know What Love Is
  8. Is That Alright?
  9. Why Did You Do That?
  10. Hair Body Face
  11. Before I Cry
  12. I'll Never Love Again (Extended Version)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.