Sign in to follow this  

Lea Michele Accused of Making ‘Glee’ a ‘Living Hell’ for Co-Star Samantha Marie Ware

untitled-design-26.png?w=600

Glee” actor Samantha Ware accused her former co-star Lea Michele of making the show a “living hell” due to “traumatic microaggressions.”

On Monday night, Ware responded to a tweet from Michele, who had posted a message against the death of George Floyd with the hashtag #BlackLivesMatter.

“George Floyd did not deserve this. This was not an isolated incident and it must end. #BlackLivesMatter,” Michele tweeted on Saturday.

Two days later, Ware quoted Michele’s tweet, claiming the “Glee” star told her she’d “s— in [her] wig” while on the show.

Other “Glee” cast members, including Alex Newell, Amber Riley and Dabier Snell, also reacted to the accusations, showing support for Ware and casting more doubt on Michele.

x

tenor.gif?itemid=7902144

I was kind of expecting that this situation would bring this kind of exposes, but this was one I was not expecting. Like Alex said, GET HER JADE.

I knew she was that type of girl.

giphy.gif

Another reason Quinn or Mercedes should've become the main character! jodie4

Side note, though, I just looked up Dabier's involvement in Glee and he literally didn't belong at a table with the main cast; He played an unnamed 1-episode role.

samantha was literally one of the best parts of the seasons she came in on.

lea was insufferable the entirety of the show. she thought she was bigger and better than she was and it showed. everyone was always beneath her. TRA S H