The stain of thank u, next

tu,n is honestly such a great album cry7 the singles are amazing, and the album tracks are even better cry7 imagine, NASA, bloodline, fake smile, bad idea, ghostin .. all 9/10 or 10/10s yas2

make up is filler but I view it as kind of an interlude so it doesn't bother me much 

however, there is one major stain on this album that I absolutely cannot stand: needy  trash1  honestly one of the most annoying songs ever trash1  it's literally bothering me to the point that I felt the need to make this thread brit3 do you skip this track as well or am I alone with this opinion brit3

I will NOT accept this needy hate! You can be the member of the month but you don't have to be cruel like that! gaga1

It used to be overlooked back then when I was having this album on replay, but I have never or rarely skip it. Lyrical output is warmly organized and it manages to present one’s state of mind while you are just waiting for that bit of response/attention from that someone. Also, smoothier, toned down melody makes for a cozy listen. It feeling “microscopic” among other songs helps me understand why people wouldn’t pay much attention to it though. 

Your Member of the Month title should be revoked.

You can go ahead and call me selfish, but after all this damage I can't help it... #ImpeachFab

ari3

Needy always was and still is the best song on tu,n! whit2

The nerve to single out this masterpiece... tryna get a hold of my emotions cry8

agreed whit2 it's boring and doesn't go anywhere whit2

12 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

agreed whit2 it's boring and doesn't go anywhere whit2

FOTPMA for best taste I fear oprah15 

9 minutes ago, fab said:

FOTPMA for best taste I fear oprah15 

MOTM things oprah15

My boyfriend is obsessed with that song. I just came to say that Bad Idea is legendary. oprah15

59 minutes ago, Manel said:

Your Member of the Month title should be revoked.

You can go ahead and call me selfish, but after all this damage I can't help it... #ImpeachFab

ari3

I agree with this!
I'm taking back my MOTM vote, there will be NO needy slander in this forum
especially when make up is right there
#ImpeachFab
whit2

I'm so happy this issue is now being addressed. gaga1

I’m glad that Needy haters are exposing themselves in this thread clap3 I know now who is a tasteless rat and who to avoid clap3 

I quite love it, and I feel like it fits with the mood of some other songs. In fact, I think the first few tracks run extremely well together.

BUWYG on the other hand: useless track – especially for a closer. We don't stan a song that supports cheating. ew1 Ari girl what were you thinking