Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

fab

The stain of thank u, next

1 hour ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

I quite love it, and I feel like it fits with the mood of some other songs. In fact, I think the first few tracks run extremely well together.

BUWYG on the other hand: useless track – especially for a closer. We don't stan a song that supports cheating. ew1 Ari girl what were you thinking

It's not actually about cheating if she asks him to break up with his girlfriend before they do anything jj2

55 minutes ago, Gravity said:

It's not actually about cheating if she asks him to break up with his girlfriend before they do anything jj2

True, but the sentiment of coercing someone to break up with their so is seedy. brit16 she don't know they life

You are NOT slandering Needy and saying that Make Up is a filler track while Stay Down with Your Girlfriend, I'm Trash is there and Sideline is also there. A filler is Bad Idea, and I don't even need to alter the title of this one because it speaks for itself.

2 hours ago, Tama said:

You are NOT slandering Needy and saying that Make Up is a filler track while Stay Down with Your Girlfriend, I'm Trash is there and Sideline is also there. A filler is Bad Idea, and I don't even need to alter the title of this one because it speaks for itself.

Bad Idea filler??? Are you okay in there?  Keep that to yourself it's embarrassing ny8

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.