Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Diego

What K-pop song made you a K-Pop fan?

1 hour ago, Tahj said:

this CLASSIC right here.

oh wow...now that's what we call a classic clap3 

literally everything about this video, the song, the battle against RDR......girls can we say legendaric

5 minutes ago, Merryem said:

oh wow...now that's what we call a classic clap3 

literally everything about this video, the song, the battle against RDR......girls can we say legendaric

Oh! still remains one of the best kpop songs ever giveup1

1 minute ago, Hyun. said:

they're still my faves for a reason giveup3 timeless discography honestly giveup3

not everyone has that giveup3 blackpink owe their entire careers to the "gee gee" whisper in The Boys giveup3 no gee gee no blackpink in your area giveup3 

1 minute ago, Merryem said:

not everyone has that giveup3 blackpink owe their entire careers to the "gee gee" whisper in The Boys giveup3 no gee gee no blackpink in your area giveup3 

groups chanting their names would not exist if i wasn't for "ayo GG!" come on now giveup3

2 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

groups chanting their names would not exist if i wasn't for "ayo GG!" come on now giveup3

the here comes trouble UGH giveup3giveup3 the minds of 9 master minds giveup3giveup3giveup3 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.