Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shawn's Slave

When is Xtina getting married?

I'm being a nosy bitch, but I have my reasons moo1 200 posts per month or die

So she was engaged like 7 years ago? That is a major long time (by today's standards). I thought she would get married after the Liberation Tour/Vegas ends, maybe the quarantine delayed it. She still has another Vegas leg to go. I hope she gets married as soon as possible, go on her honeymoon, 2 years vacation, then get back to making music jj1

Maybe they don't see the need to be legally married...? However, I will say this: if someone proposed to me, and we were still engaged seven years later, I would be demanding we either get married or we split, because I would not hold up my life that long. Again, that is just me, and does not mean that plays into her own personal relationship.

Yeah, it's weird. dead2 I'm pretty sure the only reason they got engaged was cuz she got preggo at the time.

They probably don't see the need to get married, and that's fine, but then why get engaged in the first place? Also she hasn't worn her ring in like 2 years, so I wonder if they even consider themselves engaged. fall4

7 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

Maybe they don't see the need to be legally married...? However, I will say this: if someone proposed to me, and we were still engaged seven years later, I would be demanding we either get married or we split, because I would not hold up my life that long. Again, that is just me, and does not mean that plays into her own personal relationship.

Matt is awfully patient ny10 

But they look genuinely happy in love wub1 so maybe you're right. 

3 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

Yeah, it's weird. dead2 I'm pretty sure the only reason they got engaged was cuz she got preggo at the time.

They probably don't see the need to get married, and that's fine, but then why get engaged in the first place? Also she hasn't worn her ring in like 2 years, so I wonder if they even consider themselves engaged. fall4

I also think maybe she's a bit reluctant to get married a second time ny10 That's why she wrote the lyrics, "Iiiii don't wanna get married..." "unless it's with you" moo1

2 hours ago, STJ said:

I also think maybe she's a bit reluctant to get married a second time ny10 That's why she wrote the lyrics, "Iiiii don't wanna get married..." "unless it's with you" moo1

What if they're already married? 

I mean, X is an elusive chanteuse so I can see her hiding it pretty well. Also, if you read between the lines of Unless It's With You, she seemed to imply that they already are

7 minutes ago, Highlight! said:

What if they're already married? 

I mean, X is an elusive chanteuse so I can see her hiding it pretty well. Also, if you read between the lines of Unless It's With You, she seemed to imply that they already are

I don't see the attendees being able to hide such a big news though... unless she pulled a Beyonce and made the guests signed a NDA nicki5 

6 hours ago, STJ said:

I'm being a nosy bitch, but I have my reasons moo1 200 posts per month or die

So she was engaged like 7 years ago? That is a major long time (by today's standards). I thought she would get married after the Liberation Tour/Vegas ends, maybe the quarantine delayed it. She still has another Vegas leg to go. I hope she gets married as soon as possible, go on her honeymoon, 2 years vacation, then get back to making music jj1

Sis why u giving her ideas by suggesting a 2 year vacay after the marriage xtina1

You know she’ll gladly take it and add it on top of the other 4 years she already has planned away from us  xtina9

5 hours ago, STJ said:

The good sis Matthew is waiting to get his own album to play at the wedding but we know that ain’t going to happen anytime soon  eve1 
In the end, Xtina keeps getting that good D so everyone’s happy xtina3

2 minutes ago, StanLeeMusique said:

The good sis Matthew is waiting to get his own album to play at the wedding but we know that ain’t going to happen anytime soon  eve1 
In the end, Xtina keeps getting that good D so everyone’s happy xtina3

Matt deserves better ny10ny10 

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.