Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Michael.

Why do we have Ariana stans but no Selena or Miley stans ?

Both ex-acts with big fanbases but you rarely see any Selena or Miley stans in pop forums, they're either extinct or just a few while Arianators are pretty much everywhere.

Are Miley & Selena just not stan-worthy for FOTPer's standards? 

5 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Selena has shitloads of stans on ATRL and Twitter. Miley on the other hand... rip3  She lost a lot fans during Younger Now era ig

She does? Istg I only see like 2-3 Selena stans on ATRL, they're not that many idk 

4 minutes ago, tomás said:

selena has a few stans here but i dont think she's anybody's main fave. thank god we don't have miley stans here doe juicy1  miley's a cute girl but her stans are the pits 

i was unaware of that

it's kind of a shame we don't have many Selena & Miley stans here, imagine the stan wars between ex-acts in BGs whew juicy1 

2 minutes ago, Michael. said:

She does? Istg I only see like 2-3 Selena stans on ATRL, they're not that many idk 

Check her base thread sis. They are not all over ATRL, most of them are hiding in threads dedicated to her

Just now, Michael. said:

i was unaware of that

it's kind of a shame we don't have many Selena & Miley stans here, imagine the stan wars between ex-acts in BGs whew juicy1 

ex-act stan wars are kinda whack juicy1 the disney channel receipts comparisons 

Selena stans are mostly on Twitter, they're busy going back and forth with the Ariana & Bieber stans laughcry1 

Do Miley stans even exist anymore? I feel like they went extinct after 2015. Miley Cyrus & Her Dead Fanbaze. RIP. 

We don't have any Selena stans because we don't have Bieber stans attacking her. For every prey you need a predator, that's the Circle of Life.

And Miley... I feel like her fans don't have anything to gain from a forum. They won't be able to get into stan wars here and their idol is doing Instagram shows instead of releasing music.

juicy1

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.