Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Michael.

Why do we have Ariana stans but no Selena or Miley stans ?

35 minutes ago, Manel said:

They won't be able to get into stan wars here and their idol is doing Instagram shows instead of releasing music.

juicy1

For real. Like what happened with her album? There was supposed to be two more eps and then the full albums release but she stopped after She is Coming flopped brit4

1 hour ago, Urbanov said:

Check her base thread sis. They are not all over ATRL, most of them are hiding in threads dedicated to her

Bit like her career in general... It's hiding away, no one knows about it...

jessica simpson exercise GIF

3 minutes ago, Highlight! said:

Maybe that shitload perfromance at VMA's with Robin Thicke is considered by her fan/s as great. 

The only good thing from that was the meme that came out of it, especially the chicken butt meme, I can't stop.mp3 laughing. bey11

4 hours ago, Snow said:

Selena stans are mostly on Twitter, they're busy going back and forth with the Ariana & Bieber stans laughcry1 

Do Miley stans even exist anymore? I feel like they went extinct after 2015. Miley Cyrus & Her Dead Fanbaze. RIP. 

scream1

We may not but other places do. I know ATRL has a pretty dedicated Selena following. Miley's stans, at least from my experience, have never really been part of the forum scene. You're far more likely to find them on Twitter than you are on a forum. 

26 minutes ago, ShutUpRae said:

Miley still has stans?  gaga6

Oh absolutely. She's not the flop people try and paint her as. She's not as successful as he used to be, no but she's still doing okay all things considered. Her singles are still able to pretty easily cross the 100m stream mark, her YouTube/Instagram chat-show thing she did earlier in the pandemic drew in great views, her videos still do well. As I mentioned in my post above, her stans just aren't really a part of the forum scene. They never really have been. If you want to see Miley stans, you'll find them on Twitter. 

You guys shitting on Miley because she's not as big as she used to be pretending not to know her cause she's not as famous. I get this is "battleground" but I thought this site was better than stan twitter. Been on this forum since 2014 to keep up to date with new music news but it has become more about living in the past and dragging artist because they don't have a lot of streams or they where not big in the 90's. Guess it's only music news for artist with sections. Love y'all but I guess its my time. I'll miss y'all! Keep being beautiful!! cheer1

23 hours ago, STJ said:

Wait a minute, are you telling me she has the same 5 octave range as Moo? scream1scream1

That G7 slayed!

Lets be real... Miley doesn't have a 5 octave range. There's no notes above that already pushed EB6 up to the G7, which itself is more a scream. Miley's real strength comes from her thick lower register... At most her range is around 3 and a half octaves.

21 hours ago, Miley said:

You guys shitting on Miley because she's not as big as she used to be pretending not to know her cause she's not as famous. I get this is "battleground" but I thought this site was better than stan twitter. Been on this forum since 2014 to keep up to date with new music news but it has become more about living in the past and dragging artist because they don't have a lot of streams or they where not big in the 90's. Guess it's only music news for artist with sections. Love y'all but I guess its my time. I'll miss y'all! Keep being beautiful!! cheer1

sis it's not like you post a lot, it'd be nice to see more fan bases around here

and the forum is more than just battlegrounds, don't get offended over silly drags brit14

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.