Dani K.

Christina Aguilera Documentaries and Interviews

5 minutes ago, STJ said:

That I turn to you rain scene took way too much effort for such a short scene lol. why couldn't they green screen that one as well?

She probably wanted to get wet in the “rain” ala Not Myself Tonight but they told her ass to keep walking and stay under the umbrella  sass1

Plus idk why but for some reason I was over here thinking they didn’t have green screens back then. I’m such a flop moo1

18 minutes ago, StanLeeMusique said:

She probably wanted to get wet in the “rain” ala Not Myself Tonight but they told her ass to keep walking and stay under the umbrella  sass1

Plus idk why but for some reason I was over here thinking they didn’t have green screens back then. I’m such a flop moo1

Lol sis... was the Tokyo buildings scene not that obvious? moo1

6 hours ago, STJ said:

Lol sis... was the Tokyo buildings scene not that obvious? moo1

I thought it was one of those cheap paper backgrounds like the ones on some late night talk shows tbh. Didn’t know RCA gave her the budget for a green screen since they’re a pretty cheap label when it comes to supporting their artists and she was brand new back then  brit15
Looking back at these it makes me miss those behind the scenes videos and one on one interviews since they showed her true personality. These days she rambles on and diverts topics since she wants to be PC and not spill the tea sia4