Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

LÉON

FOTP Scattergories | Game Description & Sign-Ups

When?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Please choose a day and time for each game (3 rounds per game)

• Tuesday - 9pm London (11pm Moscow, 2pm New York)
    • Thursday - 9pm London (11pm Moscow, 2pm New York)
    • Friday - 9pm London (11pm Moscow, 2pm New York)
    • Sunday - 9pm London (11pm Moscow, 2pm New York)

5 minutes ago, LÉON said:

That comment prompted me to get another G&T, I hope you're proud of yourself for making me an alcoholic Q04wMpQ.gif

Drink for me baby, the sabotage started already

Q04wMpQ.gif

21 minutes ago, Moira O'Hara said:

Drink for me baby, the sabotage started already

Q04wMpQ.gif

Didn't know your revenge would be gaslighting me into my causing my own liver failure, what kind of criminal mastermind? @Madonna make sure she's a Slasher next series Q04wMpQ.gif

1 minute ago, LÉON said:

Didn't know your revenge would be gaslighting me into my causing my own liver failure, what kind of criminal mastermind? @Madonna make sure she's a Slasher next series Q04wMpQ.gif

Tell ha. All my talent got wasted in the last season.

Q04wMpQ.gif

Maybe your next short story should be based in my FOTP persona. I can be your muse.

Q04wMpQ.gif

1 minute ago, Moira O'Hara said:

Tell ha. All my talent got wasted in the last season.

Q04wMpQ.gif

Maybe your next short story should be based in my FOTP persona. I can be your muse.

Q04wMpQ.gif

My next story is about someone who gets cancelled in space Q04wMpQ.gif I think you'd be a good fit

3 hours ago, SeekingThrill said:

@LÉON

I don't understand how the game will work, if we post answers in the thread.

Wouldn't people copy from each other?

Yeah that confused me too, i think each one should try to find a different answer. dead2

4 hours ago, SeekingThrill said:

@LÉON

I don't understand how the game will work, if we post answers in the thread.

Wouldn't people copy from each other?

1 hour ago, Moira O'Hara said:

Yeah that confused me too, i think each one should try to find a different answer. dead2

I somehow agree with both of these, because the game would look like this: Leon randomly chooses a letter, for example C and he will post several questions that would require answers that begins with said letter. Name a song, name an artist, name an album, name the state, or anything actually and if all three of us answer Ciao Bella, Ciara, Cheek to Cheek, Cyprus we all get the same amount of points ( which is 0.5 by these rules ) because we all gave the same answers.

Moira is right about players trying to find different answers simply because players get more points if they post an answer which wasn't mentioned by the rest of the participating members ( like naming an artist on C, someone can post Christina Aguilera which will differ from Ciara ), but you can never know what will others choose to post that starts with chosen letter, so people would actually need to be creative and informed in order to get different answers. Not to mention, we have 2 minutes to think about the answers, so we will also need to be fast.

SeekingThrill has a point regarding sending answers to Leon via PM. It is not only about us seeing other answers and therefore trying to adjust ours. I mean, it is not that directly, but it gives enough reasons for answers to actually be dealt with through PMs, because it creates more suspense and the game can actually last for a bit, because we wouldn't know how other players answered. We would need to send our answers to Leon 2 minutes after the letter was chosen and then he can start revealing answers in whichever way he wants ( for instance, revealing what each member posted, or revealing all answers to the questions and then the socres ). It would be a little bit exhausting for him, but it can be done fast and we would be actually anticipating the results. If we post our answers in the thread, then we already know how we scored, so I am more for the idea of it being partly thread and partly PM ( for answers only ).

5 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

I somehow agree with both of these, because the game would look like this: Leon randomly chooses a letter, for example C and he will post several questions that would require answers that begins with said letter. Name a song, name an artist, name an album, name the state, or anything actually and if all three of us answer Ciao Bella, Ciara, Cheek to Cheek, Cyprus we all get the same amount of points ( which is 0.5 by these rules ) because we all gave the same answers.

Moira is right about players trying to find different answers simply because players get more points if they post an answer which wasn't mentioned by the rest of the participating members ( like naming an artist on C, someone can post Christina Aguilera which will differ from Ciara ), but you can never know what will others choose to post that starts with chosen letter, so people would actually need to be creative and informed in order to get different answers. Not to mention, we have 2 minutes to think about the answers, so we will also need to be fast.

SeekingThrill has a point regarding sending answers to Leon via PM. It is not only about us seeing other answers and therefore trying to adjust ours. I mean, it is not that directly, but it gives enough reasons for answers to actually be dealt with through PMs, because it creates more suspense and the game can actually last for a bit, because we wouldn't know how other players answered. We would need to send our answers to Leon 2 minutes after the letter was chosen and then he can start revealing answers in whichever way he wants ( for instance, revealing what each member posted, or revealing all answers to the questions and then the socres ). It would be a little bit exhausting for him, but it can be done fast and we would be actually anticipating the results. If we post our answers in the thread, then we already know how we scored, so I am more for the idea of it being partly thread and partly PM ( for answers only ).

We need 2 minutes for all the questions or 2 minutes for each question? oprah12 Cause if it's 2 minutes for all the questions then no one will have time to copy other answers. mj1 If it's 2 minutes for each question, maybe we should make it 30 seconds? I mean, Leon said the questions will be easy, we would be able to find answers in 20-30 seconds.

8 minutes ago, Moira O'Hara said:

We need 2 minutes for all the questions or 2 minutes for each question? oprah12 Cause if it's 2 minutes for all the questions then no one will have time to copy other answers. mj1 If it's 2 minutes for each question, maybe we should make it 30 seconds? I mean, Leon said the questions will be easy, we would be able to find answers in 20-30 seconds.

Yeah, it is 2 minutes for all the questions and I agree that no one will have time to copy other answers, but we will see all of them instantly which would mean we will know how we have done on the questions. I am not opposing the idea of answers being posted in the thread, but I also think if Leon gets to reveal the answers, it would feel even more exciting.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.