Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Michael.

Will Gaga surpass Madonna's #1 albums?

2 hours ago, hector said:

I wasn't wrong though? Gaga's too safe. She relays way too much on the GP's acceptance. 

um... She wore dildo heels on national television. screamed at a sitting president on his very lawn.

completely alienated all other people to service the gay agenda at her PEAK. followed it up with a very experimental (by mainstream pop standards) electronic album.

you need to look up what safe is because it'll change your safe word. 

2 hours ago, LÉON said:

BUT you cannot deny Lady Gaga's comeback from the near-dead is impressive juicy1 Especially given the generic material juicy1

i hate and like you at the same time. ugh.

2 hours ago, Jjang said:

Not you thinking Gaga will enter BB's all time top 5. The next level delusion I-  burn1

she literally came from the lowest point ANY of the current popstars have ever been and won an Oscar, #1 hit, #1 album, one of the highest grossing movies of the year. and none of this includes chromatica. 

if anyone is delusional it's you. 

1 hour ago, Moira O'Hara said:

Lady Gaga wouldn't have manage to survive Erotica or American Life controversies pls. fall4 Actually not any other FOTP fave would've manage to survive them.

says who? you? ny5

29 minutes ago, melomelo said:

um... She wore dildo heels on national television. screamed at a sitting president on his very lawn.

completely alienated all other people to service the gay agenda at her PEAK. followed it up with a very experimental (by mainstream pop standards) electronic album.

not a single thing you listed would make Gaga have an image change, which is what I meant. she's too safe now to do something crazy... when she did, (artpop) she had to go on a "I'm a real artist" route for four albums (the two CTC's, Joanne and ASIB) to regain the GP's trust and that's not a bad thing though

27 minutes ago, melomelo said:

i hate and like you at the same time. ugh.

she literally came from the lowest point ANY of the current popstars have ever been and won an Oscar, #1 hit, #1 album, one of the highest grossing movies of the year. and none of this includes chromatica. 

if anyone is delusional it's you. 

says who? you? ny5

And she’s still #56 and Madonna’s #5 sis 

3 minutes ago, hector said:

not a single thing you listed would make Gaga have an image change, which is what I meant. she's too safe now to do something crazy... when she did, (artpop) she had to go on a "I'm a real artist" route for four albums (the two CTC's, Joanne and ASIB) to regain the GP's trust and that's not a bad thing though

i guess. i just dont see how gaga has ever been safe. up until chromatica maybe. but safe because shes going back to her dance roots. not safe int he greater scheme of the current musical climate of rnb and hip-hop.

2 minutes ago, Jjang said:

And she’s still #56 and Madonna’s #5 sis 

100%. never said she was higher. :)

#flatearth :)

6 minutes ago, hector said:

• CTC was already recorded before ARTPOP's release and its era coincided with the ArtRAVE tour.
  • The CTC sequel was shelved and never came out.
  • ASIB was a film; Gaga expressed since debut that she wanted to be an actress, and this was a role Gaga was offered that was previously filled by the likes of Judy Garland and Barbra Streisand. There's no reason she would decline, even if ARTPOP was successful and people wanted more CrazyGa.
1 minute ago, melomelo said:

i guess. i just dont see how gaga has ever been safe. up until chromatica maybe. but safe because shes going back to her dance roots. not safe int he greater scheme of the current musical climate of rnb and hip-hop.

100%. never said she was higher. :)

#flatearth :)

And she never will be higher sis. 

12 minutes ago, melomelo said:

only time will tell. people never thought madonna would recieve an oscar and well 

oh wait, they were right. tenor.gif?itemid=9971043

Had she added a word in like Gaga attempted with the rape song she’d have 2 now ari8 

She was inducted into the rock n roll hall of fame and ranks as the #1 Pop female on every critics list. That’s the highest honor you can reach in the music industry. Juicy J and Gaga can have their cute song category win for a film! 

The way the liddos randomly use the oscar as a free pass out of being clocked thinking they did smt .. lmao that’s when u know it’s a red flag from a liddo and they’re aborting mission ajay1

6 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Had she added a word in like Gaga attempted with the rape song she’d have 2 now ari8 

She was inducted into the rock n roll hall of fame and ranks as the #1 Pop female on every critics list. That’s the highest honor you can reach in the music industry. Juicy J and Gaga can have their cute song category win for a film! 

The way the liddos randomly use the oscar as a free pass out of being clocked thinking they did smt .. lmao that’s when u know it’s a red flag from a liddo and they’re aborting mission ajay1

yes we monsters use the oscar to deflect. just like how you used the "madonna is #5 and ratga is #896" to deflect even though thats not the topic of the thread. shrug1

1 minute ago, melomelo said:

yes we monsters use the oscar to deflect. just like how you used the "madonna is #5 and ratga is #896" to deflect even though thats not the topic of the thread. shrug1

It is connected to the topic of this thread which is the Billboard charts. I don’t know what a trophy for movie associated songs has to do with it sis ajay1

Only time will tell, but it's certainly possible. Chart records are never going to be held by one artist forever. There's always going to be someone, somewhere, sometime that'll break the record. Someone will get more #1s than Mariah, someone will get more #1s than The Beatles, someone will be #1 longer than Lil Nas, someone will get 3 #1 albums at a younger age than Shawn, someone will win Album of the Year younger than Taylor. It's all just a matter of time. 

4 hours ago, melomelo said:

Madonna did it first. And it was the 90s, people were prudes and being intolerant was acceptable

4 hours ago, melomelo said:

Madonna kinda also did this first too. And her lowest was low since again, it was the 90s

4 hours ago, Venom said:
  • CTC was already recorded before ARTPOP's release and its era coincided with the ArtRAVE tour.
  • The CTC sequel was shelved and never came out.
  • ASIB was a film; Gaga expressed since debut that she wanted to be an actress, and this was a role Gaga was offered that was previously filled by the likes of Judy Garland and Barbra Streisand. There's no reason she would decline, even if ARTPOP was successful and people wanted more CrazyGa.

Gaga verbally threw under the bus her previous persona during Joanne era. Then she flopped despite trying for like 10 months to make MR a hit and went back to crazyGaga at the SuperBowl

4 hours ago, Jjang said:

It is connected to the topic of this thread which is the Billboard charts. I don’t know what a trophy for movie associated songs has to do with it sis ajay1

i dont know why i still try. at this point i could paint you a picture and youd still miss the picture for the paper its drawn on.

37 minutes ago, VoiceOfTheQueen said:

Madonna did it first. And it was the 90s, people were prudes and being intolerant was acceptable

Madonna kinda also did this first too. And her lowest was low since again, it was the 90s

Gaga verbally threw under the bus her previous persona during Joanne era. Then she flopped despite trying for like 10 months to make MR a hit and went back to crazyGaga at the SuperBowl

ok but no one is arguing that madonna didnt do it first. this is the PROBLEM with madonna fans on this site. you guys cant stand that another artist does something that is either as good or better than madonna.

no one is arguing that madonna didnt do these things. name one person here who said madonna didnt have an impact on music. no one.

name someone on here who said madonna wasnt critically acclaimed. no one.

name someone who said madonna ever played it safe. no one.

name one person who said gaga was higher on billboards whatever charts that @Jjang keeps posting about. NO ONE.

the thread is asking if we think gaga will surpass madonna in #1 albums and given that gaga has 6 in a span of 10 years it is statistically very PROBABLE she will. especially since madonna probably wont be releasing music unless she wants to tour because that is the only reason madonna releases music, to cash in on touring. 

you guys are like robots whose only programming is to repeat the same facts about madonna the moment she is mentioned. 

like even trolls are funnier. you all are just boring af.

titussburgess-eyeroll.gif

1 hour ago, Tama said:

Not Gaga fans being brave when their fave's latest hit is predicted to fall from the top position after only ONE WEEK. Where's the longevity in that number one record huh?

wow a hit that reached the top position. not everyone can have that in 2020 :) in fact, not everyone can have a hit that reaches the top 100 in 2020 :) or 2019 :) 

16 minutes ago, Merryem said:

wow a hit that reached the top position. not everyone can have that in 2020 :) in fact, not everyone can have a hit that reaches the top 100 in 2020 :) or 2019 :) 

Of course not everyone can reach number one this year and/or last year...not with Scooter and his demonic ways looming over the charts anyway bey2.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.