Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Michael.

Will Gaga surpass Madonna's #1 albums?

Chromatica becomes Gaga's 6th #1 album and it's no surprise that Gaga pulls solid first week numbers.

Madonna has 9 #1 albums in the US with a much longer career,  Gaga will most likely surpass her with her next releases.

Are you surprised by Lady Gaga's power? Should Madonna just hand Gaga her crown at this point?

Bimbo

1 minute ago, Jjang said:

And that’s exactly why Madonna is the best selling female artist of all time. 

giphy.gif

Considering that Madonna doesnt have a single hit left in her soul, that will be broken as well (or already has by Rihanna?). And yes, single sales are record sales. 

Bimbo

3 minutes ago, Michael. said:

and what is this based on? MadonnaNation sources?

base talk] Selena won in the end, why? - Base - ATRL

MadonnaNation is worse than the Madonna BGs threads in FOTP chile

f9h7kY.gif

Streaming will be even more important, Gaga will be even more older.

f9h7kY.gif

3 minutes ago, Gravity said:

9 out of 14 is pretty impressive. The last one being last year in her 36th career year. Let's see the other girls do that.

Well considering she's apparently the "queen of pop" it's not very impressive to me hottie1

3 minutes ago, Kristina said:

Well considering she's apparently the "queen of pop" it's not very impressive to me hottie1

Apparently...it's not like it isn't the truth.

Like i said let's see the other girlies get a #1 album in their 36th career year and then we'll talk moo5

20 minutes ago, Kristina said:

I mean... Her albums not going #1 were thanks to her Erotica controversy. Even though she had hits left to right, her albums didn't reach the top. Britney had the same issue, Blackout didn't go #1 either so hottie1 let's wait for Gaga to do something controversial, and then we'll talk. Even though, she's too safe (and kinda boring) for that.

1 hour ago, Gilly said:

Considering that Madonna doesnt have a single hit left in her soul, that will be broken as well (or already has by Rihanna?). And yes, single sales are record sales. 

Bimbo

Keep talking 

giphy.gif

All time Billboard chart: 

#5 Madonna 

#18 Rihanna

#56 Lady Gaga 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.