Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

Can the Gaga/Britney fans shut the fuck up for once?

It’s literally always the same. 

Gaga/Britney fans start shit without even provoked. Always trying to “prove” that XYZ is coming for/about to replace Madonna or that she‘s gonna die soon or that she‘s forgotten.

Yet, for some reason she is always the non-plus ultra. She has the kind of status that you want your washed-up faves to reach. The kind of career you want your faves to have. Why is she always on your mind? Why is there the need to compare your faves to someone whose legacy and impact is literally set in stone. dead2 

And then this whole fucking forum comes for the Madonna section for defending her in BG. Literally fuck off with that bullshit. We wouldn’t have to defend her if all these fanbases wouldn’t come for her out of sheer fucking jealousy. Cindy fans, Janet fans, Mariah fans, Britney fans, Gaga fans. Just admit that you’re pressed that she has pushed boundaries you wished your fave had pushed. Admit that you’re mad that someone who wasn’t nearly as vocally talented as the girls above managed to have the kind of career she has had and still has.

6 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Just admit that you’re pressed that she has pushed boundaries you wished your fave had pushed. Admit that you’re mad that someone who wasn’t nearly as vocally talented as the girls above managed to have the kind of career she has had and still has.

Old

7 minutes ago, sledgehammer said:

Can you Madonna?

You didn't push any boundaries, if anyone did it was Grace Jones. She did everything that you are credited for long before you - being sexual, great visuals etc. and this video proves it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5EyewfIODI

Maybe if you started acting your age people would take you more seriously.

zzz1 Can you come up with something else?

Why in the hell are you pulling the victim card like Madonna stans never do shit?

You're honestly so transparent, you've been dragging artists left and right in BGs but now you're mad that it's backfiring.   

And this is just coming from you, because there are most definitely more threads coming from Madonna stans in BGs.

4i66yG3.gif

I really don't think we'd find ourselves in this position if this fanbase didn't always take the bait that gets laid out for us. I'm guilty of it certainly, but I've tried to be better on it because I realized a long time ago that people are going to say anything and everything they can to provoke a reaction out of people whether they believe what they're saying or not. The obsessive Gaga haters around really don't care about hating her as much as they pretend to. The obsessive Madonna haters around here really don't care about hating her as much as they pretend to. 

I don't understand why this is still being taken so close to heart when 99% of the comments that are made that are pissing so many of you off are intentionally there to bait you into a fight. If you want to stan in peace, then quit getting into pointless arguments with people who aren't even being serious. 

14 minutes ago, sledgehammer said:

Can you Madonna?

You didn't push any boundaries, if anyone did it was Grace Jones. She did everything that you are credited for long before you - being sexual, great visuals etc. and this video proves it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5EyewfIODI

Maybe if you started acting your age people would take you more seriously.

Madonna didn't push boundaries? Lemme see your coffee table fuck book sis ny12

7 minutes ago, Villanelle said:

Madonna didn't push boundaries? Lemme see your coffee table fuck book sis ny12

Don’t bother with them. The majority of that person's 100-something posts consists of them trashing Madonna for being more successful than Janet, Mariah or Grace Jones.

3 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Also, anyone believing @Kristina's “I wasn’t being ageist” bullshit is a CLOWN. This bitch has been hating Madonna and coming for her age since 2012. She has kept her mouth shut for a while cause she used to be permabanned and was allowed to return (under probation).

d1NNaqa.jpg

How did you find my posts from 2012? rip2 The effort. Anyway, those posts are kinda embarrassing but it’s literally the same thing I said in my recent threads so why do you think you’re “exposing” me somehow? rip4  The fact that you think I was “quiet” because I was on “probation” is hilarious though! I’ve never been on probation, I just kinda forgot about this forum for a while and couldn’t be bothered to get back into it. But quarantine changed that.

Also, here are some more examples of Britney/Gaga/Mariah stans being incredibly ageist and vile and they have been that way up until today. When Madonna fans snapped back it was usually as as a response to their disgusting behaviour.

Just now, Kristina said:

The Madonna stans on this forum have been insufferable for as long as I can remember, so of course people are going to come for their fave rip4 

The Gaga/Britney/Mariah stans have been far more insufferable. That’s why the majority of Britney stans got banned. The ban log is FULL of them! lmfao2 And you were one of them. Deservingly so!

Unlike your fav who only makes her dollars from overpricing tickets to old gay dicks on HIV pills

Literally WTF?! You don‘t call that insufferable???

2 minutes ago, Madonna said:

The Gaga/Britney/Mariah stans have been far more insufferable. That’s why the majority of Britney stans got banned. The ban log is FULL of them! lmfao2 And you were one of them. Deservingly so!

Literally WTF?! You don‘t call that insufferable???

The Gaga stans were also insufferable back in the day (a lot of them at least), I’ll agree with that rip4 The “Britney stans” you’re talking about were really just trolls, her actual stans have never been insufferable tbh.

10 minutes ago, Kristina said:

The Gaga stans were also insufferable back in the day (a lot of them at least), I’ll agree with that rip4 The “Britney stans” you’re talking about were really just trolls, her actual stans have never been insufferable tbh.

Then pls explain @Gilly, @Mariah's 19 #1s, @WeKeepOnRockin, @F.U.C.K Amy, @Godney, @Alek, @Teenage Wet Dream, @Pigtina Obisilera, @Slave4Britney @MBW @Cuntrageous @BritneyBitches @LaPetiteMort

Should I continue?

There will never be another Madonna, like there never will be another Britney or Gaga. Every artist has their own legacy & momentum. Ofcourse people say "A is the new B" because they are plain delusional or just say that for trolling purposes. People love to compare & compete to get a sense of confidence in their fave for proving they aren't "over" or "lost their spark". 

It is upsetting, especially when you love your fave so much, like me stanning Halsey is hard on here. Madonna does get a lot of hate on this forum, but it's not necessarily because of Madonna, but because of the stans. Just like Gaga, Britney, Ariana or anyone here gets hate, it's because of the stans and their behaviour. 

I really understand what you are trying to say most of the time, but it just sucks that you have to lower your level to certain Gaga & Britney stans and attack other people and faves to prove your point. People who are willing to listen, will listen to you if you do it in a kind way. 

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.